Recent content by ARCooke

1. ARCooke

Front anti roll bar weight

I ended up taking my cusco front ARB back off again, I found it put more weight on the steering which i didnt mind; however less body roll and especially dive made it harder to turn in.
  2. ARCooke

IG : ARCooke93

IG : ARCooke93
  3. ARCooke

Dyno Charts!!

GruppeM (thanks Beppe) Skunk2 74mm throttle body Skunk2 Pro intake manifold Buddyclub 4-2-1 decat Manifold Skunk2 Megapower 70mm Catback Kpro (Thanks RDT.TV) WHP compared to stock DC5
  4. ARCooke

Grinspeed

Just wanted to broadcast my appreciation a little. My Teg had its second trip up to Grinspeed last week for fitting a Spoon 5.3 Final Drive, M's Factory Carbon Syncros and a Cusco front ARB. I cant stress enough how please i am with their service and Stevies service in particular ; as working...
  5. ARCooke

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Around 93k at the moment on a 52
  6. ARCooke

Loss of power :(

I've just got a similar problem, once warmed up mine doesnt seem to engage Vtec? Vtec is programed to engage at 5300rpm but mine is revving through that and not going anywhere particularily quickly? Havent ran the car for a few weeks so i took it on a run down the M1 and kept speeding up and...
  7. ARCooke

2 piece Project Mu discs?

Thats a shame, might look into Pagids nearer the time then.
  8. ARCooke

Dotty they look sweet, can you remember how much they were by any chance? Also does anyone know where to find Carbon Lorraine pads that fit?
  9. ARCooke

Just checked them out look like a lovely set of discs, do you know if they can get hold of the discs themselves without the bells in the future?
  10. ARCooke

Hi people, does anyone know where i can get hold of a set of 2 piece OEM sized discs from that i can just buy the discs from in the future (not the bells again) and if there is a better kit that will work with standard wheels im all ears. Cheers, Adam.
  11. ARCooke

Dc5 brakes, trackdays, personal opinios.

Ive got brembo discs with EBC yellows at the moment that ive inherited [-( , but i think i might try Pagid RS4 or RST4 next in the front?
  12. ARCooke

Aggro with TPS

Is the £800 for the entire Throttle body unit?
  13. ARCooke

First quote

Im 21 with 2 years no claims coming from an EP3 and im insured with Brentacre £1495 fully comp worth a try?
  14. ARCooke

Aggro with TPS

The first time one went we tried a second hand one to diagnose it but otherthan that they've always been brand new. When this one decides to go i'll upload some pictures. But when inspecting the previous ones its usually a strip across the honeycomb surphace thats causing the problems.
  15. ARCooke

Aggro with TPS

Its an annoying hesatation sort of sensation, ive only known one of them cutting the engine but that was when my dad owned the car and stranded us 5 miles from snetterton at 7:00am and we didnt manage to get in until 22:00pm. Although last week the my car went into Grinspeed for some supsension...