Recent content by Brockstar89

1. B

Buddy Club Shifter Repair and Install.

Just a note for everyone, believer or nonbeliever I have just test fitted all these today and in doing that took my own one out that I fitted over 2 years and 20000 miles ago. This measures the same as it did the day i put it in. Just saying.
  2. B

Right everyone. All have been test fitted and I have taken pictures of how to take the shifter apart to replace the bush. Pictures I will put on this thread. I will pm everyone who got back to me.
  3. B

Everyone who pmd me I have sent the same message. Going to get some more made up as well. But these do take time as they are all made by hand. Ps thanks Adam ;) Paul
  4. B

To everyone who had pmd me. I will be replying to them all tonight.
  5. B

Also I will check my pm inbox
  6. B

Hello all just seen this is being talked about again. I still have 8. If you look at the buddclub shifter they have used a different material for the arm than they did for the pivot ball. The pivot ball is a material that seems to wear and the out housing does not. On mines any ways. To say...
  7. B

They are finally here. I have managed to get a tool made for properly shaping the olive. I have a total 8 for sale. I didn't rush into making these as I wanted to make sure what I had made was going to fit it's purpose. I just want it to be known that I have had one of these on my car for...
  8. B

Just a quick update on this. I have been to busy at work to get enough free time to get this done the way I wanted too. But I have spoke to luke today and progressing this within the next week, I will be in touch when I have the parts. Paul
  9. B

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

That weekend i managed to get rid of my SRS ligut :) it was an increased resistance in the bit behind the steering wheel(cotton reel). So me and my mate dave stripped it all off opened it up and cleaned it out. Quick reset and it's gone :D We now realise we should have took pictures and put...
  10. B

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Used that jack that brophy has, excellent jack amazing clearance. And at a great price.
  11. B

Front lower control arm bushes for DC5

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Does anyone know where I can get oem but?
  12. B

Front lower control arm bushes for DC5

Hi All Looking for a bit of advice please :) I need new bushes for the front lower control arms and I am looking for OEM/OE quality Are the EP3 ones the same as ours? Anyone know have any info that might help? Thanks Paul :D
  13. B

I have just been informed of the chat on this thread. Well I am off to Chicago on Wednesday for a week but when I am back i will definitely have a look at trying to make a few more of these for you guys. I will keep in touch. If people can put a list of who needs one and how many ok? Thanks Paul
  14. B

headlight sealant

I used RTV. Worked perfect for me. :D
  15. B

New Scottish Dc5 owner

Welcome along :D Car looks fantastic.