Recent content by charliearli1234

1. C

TGM oil

i phoned tom at TGM and he said 5w -40 oil he said it doesnt matter what you use to top up really just make sure it still full synthetic. Thanks for the help :)
  2. C

TGM oil

cheers m8 ive just looked at my invoice and it says 5w-40 fully synthetic does it matter if its a different make tho?
  3. C

TGM oil

Hello Does anyone know what oil TGM use when there do a service because mine needs topping up now?
  4. C

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

i brought mine from them in march, they are knobs on the fone but the owner is ok when u go and see him had a few thinks wrong with it tho but i took it to tgm to sort it out all good now dunno y still have warranty on it but i rather pay tgm to have a look. after all that im selling mine in a...
  5. C

Parcel shelf???

my parcel shelf is starting 2 make some noise this week duno what it is tho maybe just some clips come uncliped or something? so if you get one mite not make it that quieter lol.
  6. C

interior cleaning

i used a microfibre cloth did the job but make sure u dont put 2 much of the shampoo on tho.
  7. C

stickers for side panels

the jet washer, some stupid foreigners who clean my car strayed it off. Well the print ive ordered some from tegiwa shop on ebay but there where 30 quid are they still good?
  8. C

stickers for side panels

is there anywhere to get the large integra type-r stickers for the side of the car other than eBay? i had a look but they are £30 or more.
  9. C

Head lights

i know its change of subject but do all tegs when low beams on the lights are pretty high but there isnt a button 2 adjust them like a ep3?
  10. C

TGM

Any one heading to TGM on 17th next friday?
  11. C

wind deflectors

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=386835
  12. C

wind deflectors

Does any1 kno any other site on how to fit wind deflectors with pictures because this old thread wont load well the pics wont
  13. C

How To Check Honda Japan for any Recalls due on DC5 - Instructions

ive looked at mine at it said its been repaired or the recall has been completed.
  14. C

interior cleaning

yep rubber trim thats what i meant :xlol: , thanks for that il give them ago.
  15. C

interior cleaning

Has anyone know any good cleaning stuff to clean recaro seats and the side panels where your switches are for ur windows because every time i clean it with autoglym interior stuff the rub goes more duller then clean and shiny?