Recent content by FireDance

1. FireDance

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

I agree, the FD2 is a stunning looking car & Adam is a lovely bloke with a wealth of knowledge so I'd love to see it on the stand B)
  2. FireDance

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Ahhhhh gutted I can't make it on a Sunday night. Looking forward to seeing the pictures :xgrin:
  3. FireDance

Japfest 2018

I will attend again, hopefully we don't have the same stand space as last year!!!
  4. FireDance

Paid \:D/
  5. FireDance

Forum Message

majority of members are in the U.K. There are a few in Amercia, mainly with DC2
  6. FireDance

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

FireDance Option 3 I‘m happy to pay £1.50 & add the extra pence to the running of the forum fund. I‘ll send the money soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. FireDance

Forum Message

If there are members on here that have requested to join the Facebook page & haven't been accepted, please drop myself (Ceri Brown) or Lewis Mac a message We do try & keep it to Integra owners or those looking to buy a Teg in a couple of months, but we do miss a few people!! I love the forum...
  8. FireDance

Nurburgring trip 2018

We will be going at the end of May, also going to Spa We have never been so it will be a learning curve for us!
  9. FireDance

Introduction.

Welcome Get some pictures & a mod list in the Gallery, we can all keep up to date with the progress :)
  10. FireDance

1. Richie200 2. Brophy 3. Jimmer 4. JohnGreen537 5. dave7368 6. DC5Curn 7. Pacifica 8. jakey2807 9. FireDance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. FireDance

DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

Interested in GB Depending on price I may have 2 :xlol:
  12. FireDance

Blue Recaro Covers

So glad they are stocking them now. I did that group buy ages ago, surprised they didn't stock them after that :)
  13. FireDance

Grinding sound while engine breaking?

Have you found the problem?
  14. FireDance

Aftermarket DC5 Parts Ideas

An American company used to make carbon fibre exhaust tip shields for Evo 7-9 but they have stopped. If you decide to make them for Evo's too, I know a few people that would be very interested in buying from you. What is the eBay shop of yours called? You mention you already have a website...