Recent content by jdmsteve

1. J

FD2 Mugen RR

The fd2 is vivid blue pearl not arctic blue. Fl tegs also came in the vivid blue iirc Nice colour Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

rubber chin spoiler install

Yes you can just pm me or go to my Facebook page Rhino lip uk [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Stuke under tray splitter

Finally I know what you meant when you told me you wanted smithing to fill the gap. Think you've pulled it off well. Didn't realise this was the splitter you had. This rhino lip never ceases to amaze me how well it looks for under £30. I've got a Facebook page rhino lip uk, I'd love to stick...
  4. J

rubber chin spoiler install

Hi there I'm the reseller here in the uk for rhino lip. I mainly sell through my FB page rhino lip uk. Send me a pm or shoot me a message on Facebook if you have an account. Cheers Steve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

grooved brembo discs?

I used mtec discs on my teg with ds2500 pads. Made plenty of stopping power on track even with the Jackson I'd recommend that combo to anyone
  6. J

JRSC vs Rotrex

You don't necessarily loose your air on with the rotrex if you go for the kit that places the charger at the top of the engine. However the thing that swayed it for me was that you would loose the hydraulic power steering as it'd be in the way. Therefor loosing the whole mechanical feel of the...
  7. J

Which Coilovers?

I can second the fact that coyotes car handles better that a lot of coilover setups. I've run both and from my experience unless your going to spend £600 minimum your not going to be any near the level of grip offered from a decent lowering springs with Frsu.
  8. J

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Me three, one ticked off the bucket list :)
  9. J

Bedford Autodrome Saturday 12th October

Bedford is quite close to me although I've never driven it. Plenty of run off so I hear I won't be joining this one at that price as I and a few other members on here did cadwell yesterday. Absolutely amazing. Defiantly worth a go if you've not already. Bedford is on my list of tracks to do...
  10. J

Bedford Autodrome Saturday 12th October

How much did you pay bud ?
  11. J

Cadwell 2nd October

Your mad for it dan lol Really enjoyed it yesterday. Feel blessed that it's so close by. Awesome circuit
  12. J

Oil Starvation

Sump baffle is the only way to go if you drive hard or spend time on track. I know there a pain in the ass to fit, but it saves spending thousands on a rebuild 😉
  13. J

JRSC Only hitting 7psi with 3.2 pulley Kpro Tuning

You know what, thinking about it the low pressure could be down to your exhaust setup. The more restrictive the exhaust the more pressure you'll see. So larger exhaust would result in a lower pressure but it won't go any slower. If it pulls like a train I wouldn't worry too much about it. I...
  14. J

JRSC Only hitting 7psi with 3.2 pulley Kpro Tuning

Are you using a brand new charger. Could just be slight wear in the screws or seals somewhere. But as Dave says check all the above also