Recent content by Judley

1. J

Big thanks to Stevie at Eight Speed ;-)

See this thread mate. The term I used was Piranha :green: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33457
  2. J

Very nice guys to deal with mate and it was formerly called Unit 8. Highly recommended and I am very fussy :D
  3. J

Just a quick note to Stevie @ Eight Speed for sorting my car at short notice :) As the DC5 has now been sold I needed to return it to standard and required parts off and parts back on in a hurry. Most of you know that Mark isn't well at the moment (get well soon mate if you read this) so...
  4. J

Returning back to near standard?

What you got mate, a Kpro :green:
  5. J

Sensible advice mate, thanks 8)
  6. J

As per the title. Has anyone done this with success? I am considering returning the car to near standard form ready for sale later in the year. Parts that would come off and be replaced by OEM ones would probably be: Mugen ECU Toda manifold Mugen twinloop Buddyclub race spec coilovers Mugen...
  7. J

Dunlop DZ03G

Please post some feedback up then mate after your trip :green:
  8. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

You just want to see the Orange wheels :green: Will have to get some sorted in the next week or two and get them posted on here 8)
  9. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

So got all the gear below fitted last week and took the car to the track on Saturday for a shakedown session 8) Buddyclub racing spec coilovers Spoon rear brace Spoon front brace Buddyclub shortshifter Buddyclub roll centre adjuster Drop-in sump baffle kit Gearbox mount set Oil change with...
  10. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

All sourced and fitted by Unit 8 mate :green:
  11. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

Cheers buddy :D Forgot to add the Tegiwa brake stopper as well. Looking forward to a trip to the Dentist after the coilovers are fitted :shock: :green:
  12. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

And moving swiftly along to the next stage of evolution, we have the following items being fitted on Thursday at Unit 8 8) Buddyclub racing spec coilovers Spoon rear brace Spoon front brace Buddyclub shortshifter Buddyclub roll centre adjuster Drop-in sump baffle kit Gearbox mount set Oil...
  13. J

Measure exhaust noise

Unfortunately you go away with your tail between your legs mate :( I got thrown off at Castle Combe in my Skyline in the afternoon when I think the baffles went in my exhaust and I saw a TVR get thrown out before he had turned a wheel. Definitely get it tested before you go as these guys are...
  14. J

Shifter bushing kit

Cheers fella, appreciate that :)
  15. J

Measure exhaust noise

Didn't know that shauny, apologies (new to the DC5). In that case, probably claim to the scrutineer that the rev limit is 6,800rpm \:D/ That will also keep it out of the Vtec zone O:)