Recent content by Lukemitchell

1. L

Which strut brace fits over groupe m?

As it says in the tittle really. I have a groupe m intake fitted and want to no which strut braces will fit over it !? Cheers.
  2. L

Rear wiper remove pics

Anybody got a link for the bung/sticker shown in the pictures above ? Clicked all the links ready on the thread but none of them work.. Lost my bung 😔 Cheers.
  3. L

Pollen Filter Replacement

Just replaced mine.. Well overdue. Looks like they have been in there from new.
  4. L

Norfolk Newbie with some questions

Will keep an eye out for you on the road mate. Me and a friend both have c/w tegs just down the road in attleborough
  5. L

Treating arch rust

Any links for the best place to buy this por15 !?
  6. L

Service time

Fuel filter? If its not already been done!?
  7. L

DC5 Appreciation

On the topic of tegs getting a lot of attention.. Ive recently been posted to germany with the army and i swear germany has never seen an integra. All the usual looks an stares, even more than in the uk, but yesterday i went to the local honda dealership and when i came out some german bloke...
  8. L

Insane Driveshaft

Just orderd one of these myself.. Glad to hear they are a good fit. Just to check, there will be no problem fitting just one of these and keeping a standerd drive shaft on the other side!? I.e car pulling to one side or anything !? Cheers.
  9. L

Suspension/Steering Knocking

I also have the issure of knocking when turning at the moment. Mine is a knackerd cv joint, have you checked yours!? I have some new ones on order from tegiwa.
  10. L

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Not done much to the teg this weekend.. Orderd some parts thow. Tegiwa uprated drive shafts, New brake pads also from tegiwa. New headlights as im now driving on the wrong side of the road all the time.. And a parcel shelf courtesy of forum member rob r. Cheers!! Hooefully get to fit some...
  11. L

Ebay Headlights

A bit strange I know, but I am after some headlights that will fit my dc5 but with the wrong beam pattern as I am taking my car to Germany. These headlights that are linked at the top fit okay ? And have opposite bean pattern ? Cheers.
  12. L

Headlight advice

Cheers mate👍 Still curious if rsx headlights would work and anyone ever fitted Any!?
  13. L

Headlight advice

i geuss they would do the job well then! How much were they pal and we're best place to get a set ?
  14. L

Headlight advice

I already have some of the those adapters, are they any good ? I was really looking for a more long term solution thow. So do rsx headlights change the angle of the beam for driving on the other side of the road. ? Cheers.
  15. L

Headlight advice

In the new year I'm posted to Germany with the army and plan on taking my car with me.. After some advice on headlights thow because I need to change them to European (I.e for the wrong side of the road) Will Acura rsx headlights fit ? And will that do the job? And best place to get some. Or...