Recent content by Matt-DC5

1. M

Front a tow eye hooks

I‘d also be up for one dependant on price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

bonnet gas struts

I‘ve got some used struts here, 90 posted ono Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Oulton Park 1st May

See you on Tuesday :P
  4. M

Insured at 21 with Brentacre

My renewal is due next month and really cant be arsed with the hassle, wish my mum would ring for me :P
  5. M

Teggy Xmas Prezzies

Regamasters
  6. M

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

I am also aware of this issue as I stumbled across it when fitting the SF. Spoke with Alan as soon as it was on the car and explained the situation, as he mentioned on an earlier post he does build the systems on his car to ensure that the fit is bang on - I have photos of my system finished...
  7. M

KPro v4 with pioneer app radio (v3 vrs v4 in general)

Hi mate, i've got a V4 and pioneer in mine, ill mess around tomorrow and see if itll work. Ive always just used the bluetooth through phone but would be decent if it did work on head unit
  8. M

SRS light - Help

Hi All, Decided to remove the OEM seatbelt out of my DC as i'm now running a 4 point on drivers side. Didn't realise it was connected to airbag system at the time of removal. Now i've got a bright red light in my face which is driving me mental. I know how to do the reset, but can somebody...
  9. M

bonnet dampers

i have the NRG kit and it closes fine
  10. M

How long did it take to register your car

I put the deposit on mine down on a Thursday. A week on Tuesday I was driving the car home
  11. M

Exhaust woes

I know it doesn't really help your situation, but when i fit my dc sports i found out that it was about 10mm shorter than the oem mani.. and was therefore caused the backbox to bang on the rear arb... The only thing that could be at fault for yourself is that the flexi is broken causing it to...
  12. M

Shifting 3rd to 4th

Yeah recommend the inserts. As mentioned above, a small about of vibration through cabin but only noticed on idle. When youre driving you dont notice it
  13. M

Shifting 3rd to 4th

Yeah it occasionally happens in mine also. Used to happen more before I put mount inserts in. Think it's just the engine rocking causing it to pop out of gear
  14. M

TDI 3" exhaust

I run DC sports header and 3" solid fab super silent. Very good setup and made good power