Recent content by Paudie_DC5R

1. P

Pedal Set for my DC5

Genuine ones have mugen stamped on the back of the pedal at the bottom followed by a part - serial number. Fakes have nothing.
  2. P

This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

Really is an excellent video Freya and from watching it you can clearly see that alot of time and effort went into making it and as Adam said you should be proud and ignore all those negative people. I bet all of them put together could not produce a video half as entertaining as the one you...
  3. P

Pic request white rocker cover with carbon covers

Indi has the setup your looking for. Check out "Indi's Artic Blue DC5" in gallery.
  4. P

What colour to refurb wheels? Matt black,gunmetal..

I agree oem white on black looks very nice which is what I have :) And once there waxed they don't get so dirty and are easy to clean.
  5. P

Tenzo r/eibach lowering springs

Yes Eibach Pro Kit is reverse rake as well. I have Tanabe NF210 on mine which is used as a daily and they are very comfortable. They drop the car by 1.2" (30mm) front and back which I think is perfect as it gets rid of the arch gap and no catching on speed bumps with a regu06&r and its b pipe...
  6. P

OEM back box flange: Question?

Another option might be to fit an apexi ecv (exhaust control valve) to your existing skunk2 system. Its basically a butterfly valve which is sandwiched between the backbox and b pipe and is controlled from inside the cabin by a cable that you route in which instantly allows you to silence the...
  7. P

The deer won!

No its still there. I can't link it because on the phone and it won't let me but its in motors, car extras, car parts. 03 spec DC5 Type R in Wicklow 1 day old. Just in case you can't find it 086 - 1595434 (John) hope this helps.
  8. P

The deer won!

Glad to see you finally got it sorted. There is a full dc5 in wicklow for breaking on donedeal it might be worth a shot as its not so far away.
  9. P

Newbie in N.Ireland

I don't know but I doubt it he was in Southern Ireland anyway. If your clocks are still reading kph then I'd say it hasn't been.
  10. P

Newbie in N.Ireland

Welcome to the forum mate. Car looks good. Was owned by JohnnyB on here at one time.
  11. P

new dc5 nhb owner :)

Yes they are indeed :) and very hard to come by in Ireland.
  12. P

No just saw it for sale on dd. Looked fairly clean too.
  13. P

Welcome lad. Black is extremely rare over here. Is it the 01-CW- one that was for sale in Donegal.
  14. P

HID's and MOT

Alan lee on here had to put washers on his lights to get them to pass. He has a thread about it basically plumbed them up to the windowscreen washer lines. He is in Northern Ireland. No problem with HID's in Southern Ireland though. I know lads with 8000K in reflector housings and pass no...
  15. P

Brake Duct Surrounds

Maffy is the lad currently breaking that teg.