Recent content by Paul-CTR

1. P

most powerfull na car on here ??

ryu_dc5 has the same except he has the Toda A3 cams, Toda High compression head gasket and Toda Throttlebody. He just got it mapped at Abbey on Monday, so i'd imagine he'd get a little higher then Zero7s.
  2. P

T1R 63 and Mugen Twin Loop

Not true, gave very impressive results when dyno tuned with airbox, jr manifold and kpro
  3. P

J's Racing Engine Torque Damper

:shock: so many chinks with tegs :D and before u start the racism comment. Im a chink too. :P
  4. P

New CTR induction kit - and might be coming for the DC5 too!

Difference between this and the GruppeM is simple. Airpressure. That needs to be kept high in order for it to be effective. Look at the length of air hose used in that design.
  5. P

New CTR induction kit - and might be coming for the DC5 too!

That is a poor design imo. The whole point of a CAI is not just to provide cold air, its also about minimizing restrictions. Forcing the air to go through a complete 180 before it enters the filter not only slows the airflow down, thus defeating the point of cutting a hole into your bumper in...
  6. P

Apexi Good Choice?

I might get flamed for this but i do not like the way the AEM stacks all its power and torque right at the top. I drove a standard CTR with AEM CAI and tbh it felt dead before VTEC. In comparison my car had alot more throttle response and low down grunt and when we swapped cars the other driver...
  7. P

See you can make the facelift look better

Showing off eh monz. haha. talk to u soon m8.
  8. P

9PSI on Type R K20A?

I think that you should wait for Jackson Racing to release the aftercooler rather then upping the boost. It may prove to be just as effective in releasing more power. Your engine internals will also love you for it.
  9. P

See you can make the facelift look better

What do ppl think of the Mugen bodykit?
  10. P

Dc5 manifold and cat to EP3

Im not even sure if it would fit properly. Isn't the jdm header and cat shorter then our ep3 manifold + cat? I wouldn't bother with this upgrade tbh, would give barely anything. You need a race manifold to make proper exhaust gains.
  11. P

ITG Maxogen

I would hope so. This afternoon if i get the chance i will phone Tokyo Express and let you know what the situation is.
  12. P

ITG Maxogen

I've been told delivery is very soon.
  13. P

ITG Maxogen

Im famous lol! Yeah Eves pretty much got it spot on. It got a bit silly towards the end with regards to the threads. Basically some guy on there kicked it all off calling the Gruppem an ice cream tub which didn't exactly go down too well... If the Gruppem is an ice cream tub what the hell is...
  14. P

ITG Maxogen

There was a much bigger discrepancy with regard to the torque figures but thanks to some ppl we may never get to find out.