Recent content by qamvti

1. Q

Mirror control not illuminating

if you have the non c pack I have if you want £10 posted. Cheers Kam
  2. Q

FLO is back?

I have seen worse.
  3. Q

How much to get standard white wheels refurbed?

17 pound a wheel in Bradford powder coated
  4. Q

If you want a shed go buy this

Glad I helped he only lives ten minutes away samething he said to me when I said get more pictures just wanted to waste your time.
  5. Q

Honestly mate don't go if he said take it for £5000 I still would of left it its that bad and shame on him for telling lies again.
  6. Q

Thanks for your support makes me feel a little better. Serious but even if he said take it for £5000 I would not have it was that bad. I sold my first DC5 3 years ago with 45000 miles looked like it just left the showroom sold it in one day at the asking price someone from the forum bought it...
  7. Q

I would not put this up put I am so annoyed. Here's my story called this guy to buy his car asked if it for still for sale he says yes it is. I said coming from Leeds so please give me a clear picture of the car as he was located in Glasgow. He says car is perfect no problem and the body is in...
  8. Q

facelift looks.

I think they look better Face-lift that is really made the car look new again.
  9. Q

rear arch rust

As above picture please. Then better advice can be given. clean rust and Wax oil. Depended how bad it is. Cheers Kam
  10. Q

Idling problem on my DC5, help ?

Mine did this when I had it sorted it self out after some hard driving. How long has it been doing it? Failing that did you changed the gasket when you cleaned the throttle body. Let us know how you get on. Kam
  11. Q

Checking the oil

When I had mine I checked mine cold also no problems at all and never drank oil like some DC5. The honda manual says alot that people dont do. For example change bolts when replacing parts.
  12. Q

no abs light at all and no abs??

Swap the LED or just get the code read from a auto electrician my local garage charge £20 to read codes. The problem will all most definitely be one or more abs sensors as when you some times remove then to do work on the car they get damaged. Who every had the car before you was a cheap skate...
  13. Q

Upper Driver side Engine Mount

Yes same as the ep3 they sold on ebay stronger after market ones. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBRA-TECHNICS-ENGINE-MOUNT-HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-01-05-/281090537568?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41724d3860 HTH Kam
  14. Q

Engine stopped idling and will not restart!

Faulty with ecu what a joke it either works or does not or if its a kpro may be the maps got corrupted. How they checking the ecu.