Recent content by SpaceMonkey

1. S

aaahhhh gearknob like ice lol !

Unfortunately Griff the guy I sold it to took the BC knob off. Never had the issue mate. Might be worth thinking about? :wink:
  2. S

Keeping white looking white

I'm sorry but I disagree. If your using just the jet wash as opposed to the brush this will reduce the chances of swirling. The majority of swirling is caused by poor surface prep before washing & poor washing & drying methods imo. As for keeping CW looking CW. Might be worth having the car...
  3. S

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

Sods fudging law!!! The missus's rents anniversary & she's made us plans :x Mase - What time are you starting? Might see if I can go missing for a couple of hours in the morning.
  4. S

Trackday Insurance

Unfortunately your right :( Was an odd one as they had my DC5 insured with all mods like for like & agreed value of 15K 12mths ago too.
  5. S

Trackday Insurance

Company: Greenlight (Policy with Highway & underwritten by Lloyds) Quote: £50 per track day (Won't cover me for Castle Combe or The 'Ring) Excess: Double my norm, so £400 Amount Insured: 10K
  6. S

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly agree :(
  7. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

You could seal it first, but Megs NXT compared to Collinite for durability etc is pants.
  8. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

Should be fine :wink: Something like Collinite would be great followed up with some finishing wax. Collinite lasts for months.
  9. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

:? My BC one was fine. I kept it waxed up & it was fine, no signs of any laquer/gel issues. I wouldn't use an overly abrasive polish on it, but some finishing wax will help keep it top notch & shielded from the elements.
  10. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

Thats a first for me too :?
  11. S

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Dotty & Chalkie just have some Man Love & clear the air :lol:
  12. S

O4 plate DC5 1400 miles on Crashed 1 day after buying it

Gutted for you mate. Sounds like lift off oversteer to me :(
  13. S

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Your right Stuey, I think mine was one of the only availible privately last year & look @ the difference in money between then & now. Like Evs said, I think they will come down in value but only as & when the FD2 becomes more common place. I think it'll be 18mths & there will be a few hundred...
  14. S

JUST BROUGHT THESE FROM THE USA AND JAPAN

:shock: MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!! Lovely mods there, but did you rob a bank or sell a kidney?
  15. S

DC5 Forum Noob

Welcome over mate :wink: As per TRO, it looks cool. Out of interest, what have they offered you trade for the DC2 if you don't mind me asking? PM if preferred