Recent content by Teg_Ben

1. Teg_Ben

Value my Teg

My car is now on pistonheads, cw £7150 'R13 TEG' :xaiweb6:
  2. Teg_Ben

Value my Teg

Yes i was thinking around 7. I cant quite say its outstanding condition. Just don't get the time to clean it like it deserves anymore. That's part of the reason why its time to move on. I will post a proper add with pics in the next few weeks/ months. If anyone's interested let me know. Im in...
  3. Teg_Ben

Value my Teg

Im looking to sell my Teg, Ive got a figure in my head that im after, i was wondering what you guys might think. ive looked on the usual for sale sites to get an idea too. Its championship white 2001, 'TEG' personalised plate (sticky), 63000 miles. Great condition for age. lowered 40mm on...
  4. Teg_Ben

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

Had mine in ages its fine
  5. Teg_Ben

Broken engine!! Need help

Think he's going to try the insurance root, or sell as a non runner, wants around £4K..
  6. Teg_Ben

Broken engine!! Need help

My mate has a dc5 and his bottom end has gone, apparently due to oil starvation (I know, sacrilege!). My other mate is a mechanic and was wondering if the k20 out the ep3 would fit fairly easily into the dc5. Because obviously they are more readily available/cheaper to buy second hand. Is it...
  7. Teg_Ben

Re070 vs Alternative 245/40 tyre??

Cheers G man, yeah thought as much. Suppose what you gain in the summer you loose in this shite! :xyes:
  8. Teg_Ben

Re070 vs Alternative 245/40 tyre??

How do these RE070's compare to Goodyear asymmetric's? Ive Always got on well with the Goodyears, in the dry especially! But they are shocking in the snow and ice!! :xaiweb6: All my family's other cars out-grip my Teg in snowy/icy conditions.
  9. Teg_Ben

What are you getting your Teg for Xmas?

How much that cost you mate? Cheers Jez.
  10. Teg_Ben

What Petrol do you use?

Feck! Didnt know it was that high..
  11. Teg_Ben

FRSU

how much lowered by steve?
  12. Teg_Ben

What Petrol do you use?

Ive been using normal unleaded in my dc5 for years, because i just thought it was all marketing hype about v-power etc. Couldn't justify the extra £ when i thought the Teg was quick enough on normal unleaded. Read recently about the teg being mapped to jap fuel which is 100 ron, so i filled...
  13. Teg_Ben

FRSU

Anyone know where I can get a FRSU in the midlands/nottingham/lincolnshire area?
  14. Teg_Ben

Primary O2 sensor gone

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24999-primary-o2-sensors-for-80/page__fromsearch__1
  15. Teg_Ben

Primary O2 sensor gone

Few people on here including me got one from Rock Auto in the states, about £100 delivered. Exactly the same as the ones honda use (Denso i think). Saves you about £70. :) There is a thread on hear about them somewhere.