Recent content by weggy

1. W

missing jack??

I might have that I have removed will check sat and let you know.
  2. W

want to lower my dc5!!!!!!!!

I had tein springs and found them very good the only reason that I swap to coilovers was because I wanted to take the car on a more track focus route. I have to say that they handled both the road and the track equally well, I understand what people say about eibach as they are an extremely...
  3. W

Hsd coliovers.

I have these and on the road found a huge improvement feels properly like a go kart. I am yet to try it on track as my last track day was cancelled due to bad weather. I will try to report when I get on track in the next few months when work calms down.
  4. W

Advice for removing afew redundant parts

Sorry for the delay been v busy cheers for all the response With the aircon it does seem like the inertia thing is the issue but I will have a look at it from what you guys have said. I have just accepted it as a sacrifice with the lightened fly wheel and as it was worth the loss then I never...
  5. W

cheers for the advice, I will save abit as I am just fitting the seats solidly with no runners. I will check out the corbeau pro series. The thing with the aircon is that with the lightened flywheel the only time I can use it is when i am driving and not when I am stood still. But will poss...
  6. W

Am looking at stripping some weight from the teg so I am going to remove a few little things that I don't use. eg rear wash wiper, aircon and the stereo I know that these don't add up to much but as a certain supermarket says every little helps . I am also replacing the front seats for rigid...
  7. W

Runner up in best Honda

Cheers guys, I have to say if you are going to be runner up then a factory mugen NSX would be the thing to lose to! As for the comments about a cage then I am looking into it. First I am looking at a better seat and getting my new engine built first. When I get the full spec of the engine...
  8. W

Runner up in best Honda

I have just been posted as the runner up in the best honda catagory in this months Japanese performance magazine. I am so chuffed as I only came second to the offical mugen NSX prototype. I need to get going over the winter to get the changes done so as I can take 1st next year LOL!!!!!
  9. W

brake master cylinder stopper

Any news on these ? I understand its not a 2 minute job just wondered about an update thats all.
  10. W

brake master cylinder stopper

Just seen this I will have one of these. just say when and where for the cash.
  11. W

Bonnet pins, Whats the options

I tried to get bonnet pins but as I have got a mugen bonnet and due to the curveture then it is hard to do bonnet pins with out possibility of cracking the bonnet. but if you have a metal bonnet then I think that you should be ok. If you find away of pinning a composite bonnet without long term...
  12. W

Rear discs and pads

For the front brakes I cannot recomend Paul G discs with mintex pads enough they are fantastic and last well.
  13. W

Its offical my car is now a jap performance feature car

Rota circuit 10 mugen replicas
  14. W

Here are a couple of teaser images from the feature as promised sorry for the delay
  15. W

Will try to scan some pages tonight but I think that it is worth a purchase.