Recent content by Zani

1. Zani

Wet headliner

Thanks
  2. Zani

Auto electrician - Berkshire

Hi guys, Can anyone recommend a good auto-electrician who will travel to Slough - SL1? I need some anti-theft wizardry done to my brothers Focus RS. Many thanks Mark
  3. Zani

Wet headliner

Hi everyone, please see photo below, I have just noticed my headliner is getting very wet when it rains, it is the same on both sides. Is this a windscreen bonding failure?
  4. Zani

Coolant drain

When you are bleeding the system keep a close eye on your temp gauge. I had to turn mine off about 10 to 15 times because I had an air lock and it would have over heated my engine. Heater dial all the way to hot and fans on full speed. Rad cap off. Squeeze top and bottom pipes to encourage...
  5. Zani

Coolant drain

There is a white wing nut looking plug at the bottom of the rad facing the rear of the car Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. Zani

Another door lock problem!

I had the reverse of this, my car would keep trying to unlock itself once unlocked. Turns out the door mechanism is known to go faulty and it doesn't tell the car it has actually unlocked, hence the continuous unlocking. I would drop it to TGM if you're local, their electrician Paul sorted...
  7. Zani

Water bead-age

I work round the corner, I gym at Nuffield but my friend gets me a guest pass for pure now and then. Didn't know another DC5 owner was near? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  8. Zani

Water bead-age

Washed the car yesterday, the protection from 4 weeks ago is rather impressive. Sonax brilliant shine detailer Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  9. Zani

Dash cams

The current next Base models have a quick release so there are no cables to disconnect... so even less then 10 seconds haha Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. Zani

Dash cams

Hi, I would check the footage every now and then... mine was working faultlessly for 6 months then footage wouldn't playback correctly Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. Zani

Dash cams

Hi, if you want something discrete, I would get a dash cam that looks like a rear view mirror, for example...
  12. Zani

Voltmeter - Installation

Hi every one, I have bought a digital voltmeter, and not wanting to route the wires through bulkhead to the battery, can I just wire this directly to the back for the cigarette lighter? - Will this show me volts increase when engine off to running - So I know alternator is charging the battery...
  13. Zani

Solid Fabrications. Exhaust.. any one have one?

Thanks for all the updates. I'm booked in for Monday 29th... hopefully unlock a couple extra ponies on my 251hp! :D But mainly doing it for the noise reduction. Any one who have one located near slough? Fancy a meet up??? I'd like to hear it before I purchase incase it's too quiet! :/ Sent...
  14. Zani

Solid Fabrications. Exhaust.. any one have one?

Hahaha... about 4 years plus I used to have a super sprint straight through B pipe and a Spoon N1 back box... that was LOUDDD... makes my current set up seem modest in comparison. And my street still know I'm coming before they can see me! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk