Search results

1. D

Finally installed the RBC intake mani

I picked this up from somebody in the US, he got the manifolds and had them cut already, so basically it was just a matter of installing. One thing I can say, WOW!!! The thing has much more response, I also have mated to it a Toda throttle body, with its taper design should in theory force...
  2. D

A new beginning...

Well I have had it back since Thursday evening, have driven it very casually to put some km (360) on the engine. All seems well at the moment. Went in to the dealer today and my friend just opened the oil cap to see if the cams were getting oiled, they appeared to be. Monday, I will drop the...
  3. D

Looking for a little help...

Well my car is just about to be put back on the road after a long 7 month ordeal. On the 2nd rebuild, Honda has given me a brand new head also to include new cams. So I am going to be selling my IPS K2 cams which only saw 363km before the 2nd episode of rod-knock. Just never should of bought...
  4. D

It's time...

and the rebuild can begin. FINALLY! It has been a long long 2 months. For starters- Hondata K-Pro the proper way to tune a K series Trap doors closed Trap doors opened Had Ron from IPS purchase a new oilpan and bring it over to Joe from Prototype to install his baffle/trap door system...
  5. D

Taking the plunge...

I just ordered the Hondata K-Pro and with it, the new IPS K2 cams. What I am hoping for, some help. I don't have any dynos to tune on here, so those of you with K-Pro and similar mods (Toda mani, GruppeM intake and exhaust) would you be willing to send me a tuned base map for me to play with...
  6. D

Please be careful if tracking...

Finally getting around to posting about my problem. My last gymkana event on the 30th of December I blew the motor. Somewhat, it didn't actually blow, but I lost cyliner 2 and 3's rod bearings. The cause of this is pulling excessive g forces and the oil being thrown against the wall of the...
  7. D

Gruppe M intake, finally...

OK, just installed the latest piece on the R, a GruppeM carbon intake. To see pics go here GruppeM Also have a video before the intake, a quick run to 175km/h. If you want to view it, please right click and save as, thanks. It is posted over on the Honda-Tech ITR forum. I am very happy with...
  8. D

Wiring diagram...

Made this up for some guy in France last night. If you can use it great, it not, no sweat... Chris
  9. D

Hey all!

I just found this site and registered. I purchased my car on the 28th of March, but wasn't able to take delivery until the 1st of June. Nice to find some other Integra R owners. I really love my car, although currently I am without it--reason being-- Long story, basically some Japanese...