Search results

1. N

Non lit speedo etc

When i have got my lights on the display for the speedo, petrol etc etc doens't light up anymore. Sometime it will flash up but then just goes off again. Its a pain as i cant see how fast i'm going etc.... When had my last service asked the garage to have a look and they said they couldn't fix...
  2. N

Recommendations would help....

I know i have the DC2 rather than the DC5, however was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the following: I want to get new brakes - i've been told Brembo is the best - can anyone elborate on this? I tend to brake hard alot of the time therefore they need to be good and need to...
  3. N

RGS Motorsport....

Has anyone used RGS motorsport before? I have heard both good and bad things but that the nearest place to me - and wanted a few things doing....
  4. N

Ok know what the problem is....

Went to the garage yesterday a screw had got wedged into one of the valves therefore causing it to drop and bend. How it got there god only knows. :? The head is going for a crack test today - they have said if the head isn't cracked which seems unlikely as it was not overheated or been bent...
  5. N

Help Please - dropped valve?????

Hi, Yesterday I went to the shops and car was fine, hour later got in her and she wouldn't start. Its making a loud clanking noise. A mate came round to have a look at her - and after taking a look at everything he seems to think that a valve has dropped (maybe damaging a piston) as this had...
  6. N

need new brakes.....

I need to get some new brakes before i crash lol! My friend said I should bet EBC brake set - what you reckon??? I could do with some really good brakes as i tend to brake late and hard!!!! Any thoughts would be good...... Nat :wink:
  7. N

Hondata ECU

Hi, Have heard so much about the Hondata ECU and was thinking about getting one before i get the car chipped - cn anyone give me info on it - is it worth it - would it be a benefit before i get car chipped??? Also where can you get them from? Thanks Nat
  8. N

APEXi Vtec controller

Hi, Ok got my car sorted now however they cannot re-set teh Vtec controller as they do not understand it. I have read the instruction booklet however have absolutely no idea :oops: and dont want to set it up wrong. Anyone know anywhere where i can get it sorted or re-set? Cheers Nat
  9. N

What a nightmare!

Ok I am not a happy bunny - finally got my car back from the garage and to say they did a bad job is a understatement - firstoff all the tracking (i think) is not right as if i go 40mph+ the steering wheel shakes like mad then at 60mph+ the whole car is shaking - i picked car up on Sat so am...
  10. N

Help needed!

I have currently got 17" ACE 197 alloys on my ITR (on from when bought car) and due to a knock i have had one wheel is now wrecked. :cry: :oops: I am buying some new alloys this weekend but need 1 replacement alloy so that i can sell the set - cant get rid of just 3 can I??? I have spoke...
  11. N

Advice Please!

Hi all! For ages I have been wanting to go on ones of those driving day courses and me and a friend have decided to book one. I know you can do a rally day out, a off road day etc. Red Letter days do some. Was just wondering have you any recommendations which one to go for? I think a rally one...
  12. N

Wheels - can I fit 18"s???

I bought a Integra type R import in October and love it!! I am in the process of looking for some new wheels and have found a set that i just need to get! One thing i have been contemplating is buying a set of 18s. However i am unsure as to how easy they will be to fit. Will i need to do any...