Search results

1. J

Wheel Bearings

not seeing them on CRSX
  2. J

Wheel Bearings

Hey guys, Checking to see if the wheel bearings from the RSX can fit back on our cars.
  3. J

rsx and itr endlinks

So, I need to get new end links. Are the one for the RSX compatible on our cars? Any one have a part # for the end links? Thanks in advance guys.
  4. J

Steering Rack Ends - same for the dc5 ITR & rsx?

Bump...now I do need the tie rod ends. What's the part #? Anyone? Thanks guys
  5. J

Adjusting camber with stock suspension

Appreciate the info yet again C&S. but now my prob is compounded. The right side seems to allow for more camber than the left, which seems to not allow for enough camber :S dammint
  6. J

Adjusting camber with stock suspension

Was just wondering, how is the front camber adjusted for those with stock suspension? And with aftermarket suspension (ohlins in my case), is the only way to adjust the front camber via the camber plates? Thanks
  7. J

ok, just to clarify, rsx and itr are interchangeable? Not that it matters now, the sound I was hearing was my front spring becoming unseated. But still good to know for future reference.
  8. J

Same between the ITR and the RSX. Sorry 'bout that
  9. J

As the title states, anyone know if they are the same? Failing that, what is the part # for the dc5 steering rack ends? thanks
  10. J

Artic Blue Pearl colour code

ok, never mind. Found it in the engne bay...b507p
  11. J

Artic Blue Pearl colour code

Anyone have this colour code, and were is it located on the car? Thanks
  12. J

Time Attack Knockhill

Way to go, impressive.
  13. J

3 inch exhaust?

There is also kteller (www.kteller.com) They offer 2.5" id and 3" id exhaust piping. you have to buy the resonators and back box separately though. Alot of the guys in the States with turbo apps are using them now.
  14. J

Hondata K-Pro (US version)

if you really want to, you can carry a prc to be converted, you just have to inform them that it is a prc ecu.
  15. J

Hondata K-Pro (US version)

prb's work just fine. I have one in mine
  16. J

america PRB k-pro

yes the Prb kpro ecu will work in the jdm dc5, just ensure to disable the immobiliser
  17. J

My DC5 is shocking

I hit/grab the outside of the A-pillar before I get out the car. I've been shock so hard before, that I heard the spark.
  18. J

Type R transmission/Gearbox

nevermind, I found the info
  19. J

Type R transmission/Gearbox

Hey guys, I need the part number for the dc5R gearbox/transmission. Thanks.
  20. J

Have Hondata cracked the facelift ECU yet?

The facelift Itr's have immobilizers?