Search results

1. chris cc

Numberplate locations

I can do reg plates as the usual sticker. Or for a safer legal option an under mounted acrylic centre bracket like Chesters' and rigid reg plate to attach to it. I could look into getting side brackets made for mounting reg plates onto.
  2. chris cc

Number plate relocator bracket. Do I need one?

If you are interested I got a few extra brackets made up for centre mounting using the existing bolt holes Import size plate can be fixed onto it using sticky pads. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27135-better-reg-plate-location/#entry263328
  3. chris cc

End of an era :(

Shame to hear, but as you say, a decent pay out so it's maybe time for a change. Hope to see you again next TT if I manage to get over again. :-)
  4. chris cc

sticky front plates?

Hi Dave, Just fire me a PM please. I've got a few on order for today and tomorrow. cheers Chris
  5. chris cc

Police fine for sticky number plate

Unlucky fella. I've chatted with contacts in the police, even traffic cops and it really is luck of the draw if you get done. Though with a road side check like you encountered they will clamp down on everything. Why exactly did they state your reg plate was illegal? I had a sticky plate on...
  6. chris cc

black oem wheels... good or bad ?

I had oem ones and changed from white to satin black. After being unsure about it I loved them once done. Plus one major advantage of not having washed the car since japfest and the wheels still look ok, even though they are dirty as ... CW wheels would look a right mess by now.
  7. chris cc

Chris at cc graphics

Hi, Still here, just mega busy. Replied.
  8. chris cc

Sticker number plates

Import sized plates next week. Doing front ones @ 400mm or 300mm x 90mm I'll see about maybe sourcing some self adhesive to see if they can be stuck onto the side of the bumper Or. Acrylic brackets are being made for fixing to the bolt holes under the middle of the bumper.
  9. chris cc

Taking all the wheels off and sitting on 4 axle stands

Very handy post. B) I did the same this weekend too. Wheels back this week after a much needed refurb. Full brembo paint refurb underway also.
  10. chris cc

Sticker number plates

Replied fella. :-) Sticky plates always on the go. I must have done over 50 for dc5 owners Import size plates soon too.
  11. chris cc

Snow foam/auto foam

I've used Bilt Hamber Auto foam with a quality lance and tbh it doesn't foam as much as other products. It's been a while since, but i'm sure I diluted it.
  12. chris cc

Door switch removal

Ha, cheers Tim. I was being a bit too careful after reading instructions on he rsx site. Super easy to do. :-)
  13. chris cc

Door switch removal

I've had a look about, but not found any info on how to remove the door catch when taking the panels off the doors. Any tips appreciated. :-) Chris
  14. chris cc

dc5.com stickers £2.50 each pm'ed thanks

dc5.com stickers £2.50 each pm'ed thanks
  15. chris cc

Is it just me?!!

I cheated and bought one with all the performance mods I think I'll want. However, when looking at gallery pics I have so much to do cosmetically to get it up to standard. Though at the moment I'm still falling in love with vtec all over again and just driving it! B)
  16. chris cc

Pioneer AVH-3300BT fitted (video)

I just got the 3200bt and the phone quality is excellant! Callers voice is nice and clear through the speakers. With the mic mounted by the rear view mirror, even with the window down I'm told the voice transmission is clear. Big thumbs up from me, though I'm now considering speaker upgrades...
  17. chris cc

Championship Chalk > restoration in progress

Porter Cable, imported years ago from the states. I think there's a few equivalent options (meguairs for example) available in this country instead these days. Well worth the investment as they make polishing your cars so much easier.
  18. chris cc

Returning to the Fold

fingers touch type faster than my brain can handle. :rolleyes: yeah.. checked the boxes just now. Spare rear bumper is a sod to store. I'll need to sell it soon.
  19. chris cc

Returning to the Fold

Cheers. I'm sure it will. What brand are the camber adjusters? Let me know when you get the merc and i'll call over sometime when I've finishing polishing the teg. Looking like it will come up a treat without too much hard work, plus the front wheels weren't too bad and will be fine till...
  20. chris cc

I finally have a DC5!!!

Congrats and Welcome.