Search results

1. S

aaahhhh gearknob like ice lol !

Unfortunately Griff the guy I sold it to took the BC knob off. Never had the issue mate. Might be worth thinking about? :wink:
  2. S

Keeping white looking white

I'm sorry but I disagree. If your using just the jet wash as opposed to the brush this will reduce the chances of swirling. The majority of swirling is caused by poor surface prep before washing & poor washing & drying methods imo. As for keeping CW looking CW. Might be worth having the car...
  3. S

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

Sods fudging law!!! The missus's rents anniversary & she's made us plans :x Mase - What time are you starting? Might see if I can go missing for a couple of hours in the morning.
  4. S

Trackday Insurance

Unfortunately your right :( Was an odd one as they had my DC5 insured with all mods like for like & agreed value of 15K 12mths ago too.
  5. S

Trackday Insurance

Company: Greenlight (Policy with Highway & underwritten by Lloyds) Quote: £50 per track day (Won't cover me for Castle Combe or The 'Ring) Excess: Double my norm, so £400 Amount Insured: 10K
  6. S

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly agree :(
  7. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

You could seal it first, but Megs NXT compared to Collinite for durability etc is pants.
  8. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

Should be fine :wink: Something like Collinite would be great followed up with some finishing wax. Collinite lasts for months.
  9. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

:? My BC one was fine. I kept it waxed up & it was fine, no signs of any laquer/gel issues. I wouldn't use an overly abrasive polish on it, but some finishing wax will help keep it top notch & shielded from the elements.
  10. S

Carbon Bonnets.......?

Thats a first for me too :?
  11. S

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Dotty & Chalkie just have some Man Love & clear the air :lol:
  12. S

O4 plate DC5 1400 miles on Crashed 1 day after buying it

Gutted for you mate. Sounds like lift off oversteer to me :(
  13. S

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Your right Stuey, I think mine was one of the only availible privately last year & look @ the difference in money between then & now. Like Evs said, I think they will come down in value but only as & when the FD2 becomes more common place. I think it'll be 18mths & there will be a few hundred...
  14. S

JUST BROUGHT THESE FROM THE USA AND JAPAN

:shock: MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!! Lovely mods there, but did you rob a bank or sell a kidney?
  15. S

DC5 Forum Noob

Welcome over mate :wink: As per TRO, it looks cool. Out of interest, what have they offered you trade for the DC2 if you don't mind me asking? PM if preferred
  16. S

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

If you wouldn't mind forward me the details Chris? I haven't seen Charlie @ Surrey RR for a while & been waiting for an excuse to come down & this sounds like the prime time. :wink:
  17. S

New Js Racing induction kit

Intake looks like it could be a real Gruppe M contender imo. RAM air effort as used by alot of Sports bikes & dare I say old Saxo VTS owners with great effect. The only thing I'd say from those pics is the actually opening looks a little small, but could just be those pics.
  18. S

Tom at TGM

Tom is top man & cares for ALOT of the cars on here, TRO, & DC2 forums. Done all the work on my old DC5 & would be the only place I'd fancy any mechanical work done if I had another. :wink:
  19. S

DC5 bodyKit - anyone know what this is?

It's fudging horrible imo :shock: :|
  20. S

I want to Supercharge my DC5, advice needed please

I'd of though rods, wasn't it found the rods used in the DC5 are actually thinner than an an old skool R5 GTT? :?