Search results

1. R

Anyone own this car?

Firstly hello again after many years...sold my DC5 back in 2007 so it's been a while. Does anyone know if this was a forum members car and if so whose so I can do a little back history research...
  2. R

ICE System Advice required Please.

Right chaps I am in the next few months going to spend a few quid on some front components and a small sub (10" max) and amp. My thoughts were a set of Infinity components up front, Alpine 4 channel amp and a sub in sealed enclosure. I also ideally want to do this on a budget of no more than...
  3. R

Your thoughts on these Rota's?

So guys, I reckon these would look sweet as on my CW Dc5, I havent checked with Julian to see if they fit but what do you think? Good or bad I want your opinions :D
  4. R

FFS.....Looks like a trip to the bodyshop...

:xcry:
  5. R

At TGM on Thursday

So am I likely to see any faces from here having anything done :D Planning on taking a few mags to keep me busy, strange question too but is it worth me slinging my bike in the back of the car or are they on a busy road as that could easily kill a few hours :D
  6. R

Will the budget affect Taxing our DC5's

What tax band does the Dc5 fall into, havent had to tax my car yet so not sure :? Is it likely the revised car taxing from the budget will affect us, I am guessing with only a 2.0l engine we arent in the highest bracket :)
  7. R

Front end panel alignment..

A funny request... Ian who I bought the car off had a cf bonnet fitted and has subsequently fitted an oem bonnet for the sale, now with all due respect to Ian I am not happy with the alignment of the lights and bonnet in relation to the bumper :oops: Funny thing is the bonnet lookes well...
  8. R

A Bit Jerky when cold

I have noticed that the car is a bit jerky and hesitant when cold and on part throttle, the car is garaged at night so isn't being left out overnight. Have a I got a sensor or something thats on the way out maybe?? thanks :D