Search results

1. W

missing jack??

I might have that I have removed will check sat and let you know.
  2. W

want to lower my dc5!!!!!!!!

I had tein springs and found them very good the only reason that I swap to coilovers was because I wanted to take the car on a more track focus route. I have to say that they handled both the road and the track equally well, I understand what people say about eibach as they are an extremely...
  3. W

Hsd coliovers.

I have these and on the road found a huge improvement feels properly like a go kart. I am yet to try it on track as my last track day was cancelled due to bad weather. I will try to report when I get on track in the next few months when work calms down.
  4. W

Advice for removing afew redundant parts

Sorry for the delay been v busy cheers for all the response With the aircon it does seem like the inertia thing is the issue but I will have a look at it from what you guys have said. I have just accepted it as a sacrifice with the lightened fly wheel and as it was worth the loss then I never...
  5. W

cheers for the advice, I will save abit as I am just fitting the seats solidly with no runners. I will check out the corbeau pro series. The thing with the aircon is that with the lightened flywheel the only time I can use it is when i am driving and not when I am stood still. But will poss...
  6. W

Am looking at stripping some weight from the teg so I am going to remove a few little things that I don't use. eg rear wash wiper, aircon and the stereo I know that these don't add up to much but as a certain supermarket says every little helps . I am also replacing the front seats for rigid...
  7. W

Runner up in best Honda

Cheers guys, I have to say if you are going to be runner up then a factory mugen NSX would be the thing to lose to! As for the comments about a cage then I am looking into it. First I am looking at a better seat and getting my new engine built first. When I get the full spec of the engine...
  8. W

Runner up in best Honda

I have just been posted as the runner up in the best honda catagory in this months Japanese performance magazine. I am so chuffed as I only came second to the offical mugen NSX prototype. I need to get going over the winter to get the changes done so as I can take 1st next year LOL!!!!!
  9. W

brake master cylinder stopper

Any news on these ? I understand its not a 2 minute job just wondered about an update thats all.
  10. W

brake master cylinder stopper

Just seen this I will have one of these. just say when and where for the cash.
  11. W

Bonnet pins, Whats the options

I tried to get bonnet pins but as I have got a mugen bonnet and due to the curveture then it is hard to do bonnet pins with out possibility of cracking the bonnet. but if you have a metal bonnet then I think that you should be ok. If you find away of pinning a composite bonnet without long term...
  12. W

Rear discs and pads

For the front brakes I cannot recomend Paul G discs with mintex pads enough they are fantastic and last well.
  13. W

Its offical my car is now a jap performance feature car

Rota circuit 10 mugen replicas
  14. W

Here are a couple of teaser images from the feature as promised sorry for the delay
  15. W

Will try to scan some pages tonight but I think that it is worth a purchase.
  16. W

I was refering to the mag sorry I have re read and can see what you mean
  17. W

Hi its offical my car is now a full jap performance feature car this month. Am really happy with the way it has come out the pics and the words are awsome. Hope you guys like.
  18. W

most powerfull na car on here ??

Paul could I ask a question what compression do you run on the 2009 engine? anyone also is there a difference between the uk spec k20 from an ep3 type R and the jdm dc5 k20 in respect to heads etc.. I will be throwing away the internals. I am looking to build a track engine and am just trying...
  19. W

Rear Foglight - Final Answer Please?

Hi my rear fog is a thinish unit that is placed below the number plate under the bumper, but located abit back so as not to wreck the look of the back of the car but legal enough for the MOT. I will get a good pic in the next couple of days or if you will be at japshow finale then pop over to...
  20. W

What weight can you get a dc5 down to for a race series?

The car is looking absolutley awsome mate what suspension are you running? as it looks fantastic round the bends.