Search results

1. Fin

Integra Type R Side Stickers

Cheers dude! I've bought stuff from Dave at Steels ages ago. Good to know he's still around!
  2. Fin

Integra Type R Side Stickers

Hey guys! I need a couple of Integra Type R side stickers as mine are looking scratched to fook! Anyone know the best place to get them?
  3. Fin

Possible Lambda Sensor Fault

Apologies for the late reply. I've recently returned from holiday. Cheers for all the help, guys!
  4. Fin

Hey man, thanks for the reply. The engine's standard so it was replaced with an OEM one. The lambda sensor was changed - is there more than one or something?!
  5. Fin

Hey guys! My engine management light (EML) came on a couple of months back so I took the car to my local garage (the place I usually take it for servicing, MOT's etc.) to have it looked at and there seems to be a problem which has something to do with the lambda sensor. At first we thought it...
  6. Fin

DC5 VTEC Turbo as standard?

Yeah, thought so. I just thought i'd check with you guys first, as you lot probs know alot more than me on the subject. I couldn't be bothered arguing with the guy so i just said, i'm not too sure about that. Ill look into it! Cheers guys!
  7. Fin

DC5 VTEC Turbo as standard?

I was chatting to this guy in a club on Saturday night who seems to think Honda make not only the DC5 with a VTEC engine, but also the DC5 with a VTEC Turbo engine as standard. So, basically Honda have released two versions of the DC5. A VTEC and a VTEC Turbo. This is bollocks, right?
  8. Fin

Side repeaters?

I bought a pair last week from Steels. Don't forget the orange bulbs. 01432 267154
  9. Fin

MOT n tyres

I was thinking about sticking Pirelli Pzero Nero's on mine. Are these any good?
  10. Fin

Which new tyres?

Cheers guys, I'll let you know how I get on. Fin
  11. Fin

Which new tyres?

I am looking to buy four new tyres for the Teg. I don't want anything too cheap or anything mega expensive either. What would you guys recommend. Cheers Paisano's! Fin
  12. Fin

A week at TGM

What exactly does a fast road setup involve? How much is it? :?:
  13. Fin

Got me DC5....

Haha! Yeah, just messin' buddy! Aye, that's a pretty good quote. I'll make sure I give Fluxxy a bell when my renewal comes up. I'll make sure I plug the forum too for that discount, as I didn't metion it to my current insurers. Fin
  14. Fin

Got me DC5....

Sounds like an Adrian Flux plug to me!
  15. Fin

18inch Wheels - Advice

Hey Teg Slags! I'm thinking about putting 18inch wheels on the teg, purely for looks. Does anyone know how this will affect the cars performance and handling? Will there be any other problems that I will come across too, such as finding an alloy with ample clearance for the caliper. Also, will...
  16. Fin

Turbo Integra

Worth a butchers: http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/feat ... sx_type_s/
  17. Fin

How much is a new driveshaft?

Cheers dude! I'll let you know if i need anything. :D
  18. Fin

Cheers Linz. Right, i might be sounding thick here! But what does n/s & o/s mean? :?:
  19. Fin

Why do my brakes squeal!?

Cheers Geezers! You're most helpfull. I'll let you know how i get on. :D
  20. Fin

Hey! Abit of a random question i know, but does anyone know how much a new driveshaft costs for a standard DC5? Cheers!