Search results

1. Fin

Integra Type R Side Stickers

Hey guys! I need a couple of Integra Type R side stickers as mine are looking scratched to fook! Anyone know the best place to get them?
  2. Fin

Possible Lambda Sensor Fault

Hey guys! My engine management light (EML) came on a couple of months back so I took the car to my local garage (the place I usually take it for servicing, MOT's etc.) to have it looked at and there seems to be a problem which has something to do with the lambda sensor. At first we thought it...
  3. Fin

DC5 VTEC Turbo as standard?

I was chatting to this guy in a club on Saturday night who seems to think Honda make not only the DC5 with a VTEC engine, but also the DC5 with a VTEC Turbo engine as standard. So, basically Honda have released two versions of the DC5. A VTEC and a VTEC Turbo. This is bollocks, right?
  4. Fin

Which new tyres?

I am looking to buy four new tyres for the Teg. I don't want anything too cheap or anything mega expensive either. What would you guys recommend. Cheers Paisano's! Fin
  5. Fin

18inch Wheels - Advice

Hey Teg Slags! I'm thinking about putting 18inch wheels on the teg, purely for looks. Does anyone know how this will affect the cars performance and handling? Will there be any other problems that I will come across too, such as finding an alloy with ample clearance for the caliper. Also, will...
  6. Fin

Turbo Integra

Worth a butchers: http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/feat ... sx_type_s/
  7. Fin

How much is a new driveshaft?

Hey! Abit of a random question i know, but does anyone know how much a new driveshaft costs for a standard DC5? Cheers!
  8. Fin

Why do my brakes squeal!?

When i purchased the car it had racing pads fitted (unknown make) and the brakes squealed really loud everytime i stopped. About a month ago my garage replaced them with the original DC5 Brembo pads. The noise has improved and is much quieter now. However, they still squeal at times...
  9. Fin

Front Brake Pads Needed

Hey! I'm looking to buy some new front brake pads. Just the standard DC5 ones will do. Im not after anything too high performance or too expensive! Does anybody know a company that i can call, apart from Honda, to get some ordered and how much they're going to cost me? Cheers people! Fin
  10. Fin

Rust Protection

I recently heard that the car is not rust proof, having no undercoat and only one coat of paint. Apparently, it's to do with the fact that in Japan they don't use salt on their roads. How much will it cost to get the car undersealed? Also, can i do anything to help prevent rust on the...
  11. Fin

A Plan Telephone Number!?

Does anyone have a number i can call A Plan on? Can't seem to find one. Cheers
  12. Fin

A Plan Insurance

Hey Guys, A Plan sounds like a DC5 owners white knight! Im 25 with NO no claims bonus, cos ive been on my dads insurance since i passed at 17. I have two SP30's. Previous car was a Civic VTi. Ive just filled in the form on A Plans site. Do you guys think they'll do me? Cheers, Fin
  13. Fin

In the weeds, baby!

Hey! If you havn't done so already, get your DC5 lowered. Don't you think it looks abit too high as standard, like there's a big gap between the wheel arch? I've got adjustable shocks and lowered the car slightly. It makes the wheels look alot bigger than they are, improved the look of the car...