Search results

1. sinbad

Brake help needed

Im after the measurement or offset of the standard brake disc Could someone please please please measure the distance from the face of the disc to the end of the bell? the blue arrow shows the meaurement i need :xcheers:
  2. sinbad

Help identifying a bracket

Can anyone tell me what this bracket is called? the bracket which connects this to the gearbox casing has snapped and im trying to find the part number? I've not traced the piping back yet but im assuming it maybe to do with the clutch?
  3. sinbad

thermal gasketwhat you think of this one -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K20-inlet-manifol ... 3360de6e4d Anyone tried one of these? seem same as the Hondata one but alot cheaper..?
  4. sinbad

short shifter

anyone any experience with this? I've never seen it before http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-200 ... 2557b77bd9
  5. sinbad

Wheel bearing help

Do the DC5 and EP3 share the same from wheel bearings/hub? I think my wheel bearing has gone :(
  6. sinbad

primary O2 - negative current

Is this right? Vss is also 158mph?
  7. sinbad

O2 sensor

Hi, done a search but cant find the right info. Is the sensor in the CAT a generic Honda O2 sensor? I think i may have a faulty O2 sensor and i have a genuine honda 4 wire O2 sensor as a spare. Will this fit?
  8. sinbad

Rear Brake pads

Just looking at rear brake pads and it seems they are listed as being the same as the EK9, EP3, DC2 98spec, S2k, FD2, BB1, BB4, BB6 and BB8. Which would mean that these will fit our cars: http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... 3351p26031 Thats less than £12 for a set of rear oem type...
  9. sinbad

RBC worthwhile on a Supercharged K20?

Im after some more views on this. From my point of view the RBC flows better and as such should make good gains both NA and Forced induction. However after running it past a couple of tuners the feeling im getting is that it wouldnt be worth it or theres not much to gain. I'm interested to...
  10. sinbad

Brake ducts?

This is on a ITR for sale, is it standard? My last one had mesh here instead of a plastic cover with holes in? any help appreciated thanks.
  11. sinbad

tracking settings, have i messed up?

I had my tracking done today and had both the fronts set to 0.5- degree each and the rear 0.5+ degree each. Giving me -1degree at the front and +1 degree at the back. Ive now read that the settings should have been in mm and not degrees!! have i messed up big time? how far out will my...
  12. sinbad

ES engine mounts

Just fitted my es engine mounts. I was really dreading putting them on thinking it was wayy beyond my mechanical skills, but ive got to say that its one of the easiest things ive done. Abit fidgity with regards to getting the car up on the ramps and engine supported with the jack but once...
  13. sinbad

drop link advice?

im after a rear droplink in the WANTED section. Does anyone know if it shares this part with any other car? EP3 maybe? I need one asap so it maybe easier if i can get one from a breakers maybe.
  14. sinbad

which tyre?

Hankook RS2's ~ £93 fitted RE050 ~ £94 fitted AVS sport - £117 fitted Hankooks where recomemended by camskill, Avs i had on the car when i bought i and they where pretty good tbh and i have 050's on the rear which are ok. Im after dry grip really. Which should i get?
  15. sinbad

standard speaker brand

Ive got Gather speakers in my DC5 are these standard items?
  16. sinbad

dB readings

Im thinking of doing Donny shortly. I have the option to do an unsilenced day or silenced (98dB) day. Im currently running DC manifold, GruppeM and Apexi N1 cat back. will i pass for the silenced day? what kind of dB's will i be getting? I dont wnat to pay all that money to then be booted...
  17. sinbad

lap times

Does anyone know what the nurburgring lap time is for the DC5? ive seen 8:43 but not sure if this is the dc2 or dc5. http://wheeltalk.fancal.net/?p=476 IM trying to compare with other road cars. So if theres a list of donny lap times with the dc5 included that would do.
  18. sinbad

WRC Sales Bradford?

Has anyone heard of these. My friend is looking to to buy from them. Just seeing if anyone has heard or had experience of them? Cheers, Chris
  19. sinbad

More NA power.. what next?

Ok im looking at suspension and wheels later in the year. Im quite happy with the brakes as standard for now. Basically im not sure where i can go next with regards to more power/torque. I have a DC Manifold, Apexi exhaust, Gruppe M and a Kpro. Is there anything else i can get to increase...
  20. sinbad

eibach pro street s coilovers ep3 = dc5?

Are the eibach pro street s coiliovers the same part No. for both ep3 and dc5? Just doing alittle research now and want to get some prices. Some eibach dealers are saying they dont stock for DC5's?