Search results

1. W

Is my old teggy still about

Just wondering really if VA02 SFU is still about... been over a year of being car less (now have a house!!) and missing the car soo badly!!
  2. W

Recaro Seats

YAY Many thanks for all your help..... was starting to get on my boobies! just have to sort my clunk from my top mount (i think) and we should have a silent runner hehehehe Thanks again all :)
  3. W

Recaro Seats

Hi there people, as of late i have noticed when someone is in the passenger seat I get a metalic knock when going around corners....well more of a click like something is worn side to side.... Any ideas if it is a tighten job or new part? Many thanks
  4. W

TGM website

lol thanks chaps!
  5. W

TGM website

is the contact us bit down?? if so does anyone have an email address for them Thanking you! Adam
  6. W

How much for a dip headlight bulb

try HIDS4U.com or co.uk.....i think mine was abouth £55 ish
  7. W

Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

Where abouts is it? i put clu2 etc etc in to the search, but it didnt come up with anything Cheers
  8. W

bonnet, sensor clippy thing

Thanks for the advice guys, is it actually an integra part though?
  9. W

bonnet, sensor clippy thing

Hi there, had a wee bit of trouble the other day with my alarm going off at 4am! thought it was a little strange... them my alarm was giving me a hi pitch sound when locking it.....ummmm went out in it last night with my door light on....opening and shutting doors only to find the little knob...
  10. W

HELP! Photo required

Just wondering if anyone has a photo of a HID ballast?? I have one showing the yellow sticker, but i need one from the other side showing the connection plug Many thanks Adam
  11. W

HID light bulbs

STICKY!!!!
  12. W

HID light bulbs

HIDS4U Limited PO Box 188 Morley LEEDS LS27 1AY Sales Enquiries & Customer Services: 0870 168 7788 (Mon-Fri 0900-1700 hours) Fax: 0870 167 2345 sales@hids4u.co.uk www.hids4u.co.uk Now i have done everyone a favour on here........ :lol: does anyone know where I can get a second hand...
  13. W

HID light bulbs

Just thought you guys would like to know a place to get cheap (er!) HID bulbs HIDS4U on google should get you there, based in Leeds, mail ordered mine with next day delivery It worked out at £49.99 + VAT and £5 postage As i thought my powerpack thingy had packed up, so I inquired about...
  14. W

HID light power pack thingy

I know this should really be in the wants section, but does anyone have a working HID power pack thingy jobie.... i got a new bulb, but it appears its still knackered.... thought i would try on here before i goto the dealers.... many thanks Ad
  15. W

HID bulb

Does anyone have the spec of the HID bulbs? I know its a D2R.... but thats about it, what watt, color temp and all that Jazz..... hoping its not my little silver box under the lamp!!! Also are these bulbs used in and UK spec cars? Accord etc? Cheers m'dears
  16. W

Another HID Headlight Problem

thats great, thank you both so much!
  17. W

Another HID Headlight Problem

Is there any way of telling if it is the power pack or bulb thats gone? or is it a bumper off job? if so how do you take it off!!! Was coming home tonight and it flickered then went off.... turnt them off then on again.... still nothing :( poss problems? POWER PACK? BULB? FUSE...
  18. W

Different Exhaust Pics Please....

I too had to go back to stock as i was peed off going 2 mph over humps and bumps and it still scraping! eibachs prob dont help though : :oops:
  19. W

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

D1 Hi Sumimasen...... did you see the DC5 on the trade stands??? I was selling my Racing Puma there :) some very sidways action on track!!! managed to get some great shots through out the day Adam
  20. W

What a great choice!

blimey what HAVE i started lol