Search results

1. Z

Help Required...Inlet hose split !

My air inlet hose has split (see below). This has happened in the past 1-2 days as ive been away for the weekend and always make some basic engine checks beforehand. I'm going to try to tape it up so the car is drivable (not vtec) but need to know what i can replace it with. An oem replacement...
  2. Z

Replacing front pads and Caliper adjustment.

Annoyed with myself as I tried to replace my front pads and failed. Read the tutorials and got as far as removing the pins and retaining clip but neither pad would slide out or be tempted my a tap here and there. :roll: I'm unsure what i need to do to loosen the calipers so that i can slide...
  3. Z

Will 16" Rays CE28N Wheels fit a DC5 ?

As subject title please. They are 5 stud, 16x7 et48. Any issues I may run into? I have a fast road setup and I'm on Eibach -22mm springs. Cheers
  4. Z

J's Titanium catback Impulse buy

This J'S RACING 60RS TITANIUM MUFFLER has been on ebay for months now and at £1000 is expensive. They go for £1500 on vtec direct and at this price must surely be one of the best exhaust systems for the DC5? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SI:GB:1123 Don't need another...
  5. Z

Help! Mot Fail - Beam Pattern incorrect !

My 02 DC5 has failed its MOT on the beam pattern. I was told it was nothing to do with the adjustment but the pattern itself. :( They are HID lights with a slight blue tinge. Could it be that somebody has replaced the oem lights with a non standard cheapo set and why would the pattern be a...
  6. Z

How important are Camber Adjusters

Doing my best to understand what the most economical way to get my car lowered. I want the Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs DC5 (pre facelift) sold at unit 8 but am unsure what else I need. Is this it?, or do I need front and rear camber adjusters ? Cheers
  7. Z

Piper Manifold Anyone ? ** Just had it fitted and mapped **

Just wandered if anyone had fit one of these on their Dc5 or know any more about them? Fancy one with the sports cat. http://www.civinfo.com/forum/previous-c ... s-abp.html
  8. Z

Kpro in 3 days...What can I expect ??

So what's the big deal with Kpro? :? I obviously know it makes a difference which is why I'm getting it done but how much? Bought my DC5 Standard less than six months ago. I now have a Futjitsubo RM01A Catback, RBC Inlet Manifold, Hondata Gasket and Gruppe M Intake and really only wanted mods...
  9. Z

RM01A Muffler, Oem and Custom BPipe query - help please.

Will the Fujitsubo RM01A Muffler fit the Oem Bipe ? As an alternative, I'm thinking of getting a custom Non-Silenced Bpipe made up at my local Magnaflow. For those with straight through BPipes (such as the supersprint) would this prove to be too loud? Cheers
  10. Z

RBC Inlet..Anyone fit their own ?

I have just ordered an RBC Inlet manifold already modified with gaskets etc. Been quoted £200 and 4 hours to fit. I'd be getting the KPRO fitted and tuned soon afterwards but just wandered how difficult it is to fit the RBC yourself?
  11. Z

17" Evo 4 Enkei WRC - will they fit a dc5

Could somebody please tell me if these will fit a stock DC5. offset of 45 width 8j Cant find any info on wheelweight.net so don't know how much they weigh or if they are forged. Any info appreciated
  12. Z

HKS Hi Power Silent Help Please

I've just been to get my hks exhaust fitted at my local garage and they showed me that it is too short. The bpipe seems like its correct and would fit but the muffler pipe is too short by a couple of feet to meet it. Is this the correct backbox or am I missing a piece inbetween the muffler and...
  13. Z

Titanium Catback help....and can anyone Identify ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Integra-Type-R-DC ... 240%3A1318 Tempted to buy this but want to be 100% its a quality exhaust, Unfortunately, the seller doesn't know the brand. Surely one of the big brands would badge the exhaust up so anyone idea who makes this one? Are titanium exhausts generally...
  14. Z

Injen Exhaust any good?

can't find any info on these Does anyone know if they're any good ? Loud etc? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/honda-integra-typ ... 240%3A1318