Search results

1. Stoo

Jrsc issues?

Manifolds can crack on dc5s too Previous Owner of my charger had that same issue Manifolds aren't made anymore hence why some companies don't sell anymore. Charger it's is very robust
  2. Stoo

Help I cant find any insurance 7 months driving, 24, no no claims

I'd suggesting waiting. No insurance company in their right mind is going to insure someone with only 7 months driving on a 'high risk' vehicle. Not unless it's at a massive premium. Patience is a virtue.
  3. Stoo

Charged 0 to 60mph time?

I can't remember. it's 2 years ago!
  4. Stoo

Wheels what fits and how they look

ET or Einpressteife, or Press depth, offset or rim offset just affects the way the wheel sits in the arch. Either closer to the arch or the strut. Technically, lowering has nothing to do with it, until you fit wheels that are too wide/too low an offset, that can foul the arch when the car is...
  5. Stoo

Wheels what fits and how they look

Do you understand wheel width and offsets? Oem wheels are 7x17 ET60 A 7.5x17 ET43 sits just about perfect. Around 23mm further out towards the arch with 11mm more strut clearance A 9x17 ET50 will have the outer face 11mm further out and the inner lip 25mm towards the strut than the 7.5x17...
  6. Stoo

Charged 0 to 60mph time?

Mine was crudely timed at around 4.3-4.5seconds. Have a look at the very end of this video... http://vimeo.com/21641401
  7. Stoo

Everyone loves a wheel poll

Save until you can then.
  8. Stoo

Everyone loves a wheel poll

What wheels do YOU want?
  9. Stoo

Tyres pressures for AD08s

LOL just because TGM set the pressures, doesn't mean they are going to be anything special or specific ;)
  10. Stoo

Strange Headlight thingamajig.

Halogen bulbs don't run on HID ballasts mate.
  11. Stoo

Hunting/ holding revs

Yes
  12. Stoo

SRS Light issue

Personally, without the right test equipment.. I'd swap the drivers for the passenger side tensioner and see if the fault moves sides. If so, you know the tensioner itself is at fault. If the fault remains in the same place, it could be the wiring or C/unit. Make sure you disconnect the...
  13. Stoo

Hunting/ holding revs

Not trying to be smart, just impart knowledge to others. It's what I do :)
  14. Stoo

Hunting/ holding revs

No you don't. It's mechanical so needs no adaption. It is however a good idea to reset the ecu so it can relearn fuel trim parameters but its not essential. An electronically controlled magnet is a solenoid :)
  15. Stoo

Hunting/ holding revs

2000 ish cold 900-1000rpm ish warm
  16. Stoo

Hunting/ holding revs

IACV Idle Air Control Valve Or Idle control valve Take it off and clean it. It's under the TB
  17. Stoo

Tyres pressures for AD08s

Because the fronts heat up more than the rears...
  18. Stoo

DC5 numbers in UK...

It's not an accurate figure. Some are incorrectly registered and thus aren't always registered as an R
  19. Stoo

Engine Disaster

So the head could be OK, you need to get it stripped down to check really. Minimum is a bottom end. What caused it is the issue though. Oil supply issue?