Search results

1. C

Inlet manifolds?? RBC? RRC?

I have read loads on the benefits on these inlet manifolds but can anyone teach me the differences between the two and the best one to use for the dc5? Tegiwa sell both and there is a massive £250 price jump between the RBC and RRC. Tell me what you know!
  2. C

Different tyre sizes that are the same as standard

can any one help with a question, I've got standard 215/45/17 on at the mo but have been offered 2x brand new 205/50/17 for free, would these be ok to put on even if it on the back, I know the width is slightly thinner and the side wall is larger but I can't work out if it is the same, my brain...
  3. C

New bridgestone re050 fitted very pleased

As above really, had eagle f1 gsd3 and needed some new fronts when I had my M.O.T so ordered some re050 and went for standard sizes( 215/45/17) and would like to report that they are a very good tyre, loads of grip in both the wet and dry and a little quieter on the motorway compared with the...
  4. C

Are these I.C.E wires?

Hello everyone, I was cleaning my car today and found a bunch of wires under my passenger seat and wondered what they were? As you can see from the picture there are 3 jack plugs like you get on a set of headphones and a spade connector for what im guessing is to earth or connect a bolt onto...
  5. C

Removing sump, new gasket needed????

I am thinking of doing an oil change and want to take my sump off and give it a good clean out, Is there a rubber gasket like the one on the rocker cover at the top of the engine? or if i remove the sump will i have to get a replacement gasket from honda? any help with this before i get stuck...
  6. C

Removing rocker cover?

When removing the rocker cover is there a gasket that needs to be replaced when re-fitting it? Also is as easy as just undoing the top nuts and pulling it off, any special ways or things to look out for? Any help would be great! Chris
  7. C

Automatic aircon? Turning it off?

Hello everyone, was wondering if there is anyway of stopping the aircon coming on automaticly when I choose to blow air on the windscreen or windsreen foot combo, If I wanted the aircon on then I would turn it onyself, again I would read the car booklet but my Japanese isn't any good! Any...
  8. C

Re painting oem wheels where to get correct paint

Hi everyone, Wanting to referb my oem wheels in championship White as they have been re painted by previous owner in normal White, I have a honda championship White touch up paint for stone chips and it has what I'm guessing is the paint code written on the front, is this the code to need to...
  9. C

all the different dc5s

Hi im new to dc5s and would like to learn about them as i am planning to buy one very soon, i have seen many for sale with "c package", what does this mean and do you get anything extra on these? I have a ctr at the moment and want to move over to a dc5. please help me on my quest! cwwoodley