Search results

1. D

K-Pro Datalog

can anyone supply me with a TDi mapped K20 datalog? i think ive just worked out something and would like to check! any datalog is fine..
  2. D

Can You Identify This Exhaust?

whilst looking through Andy (Integrastella's) ebay shop i came accross this.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Integra-Type-R-DC5-JDM-Titanium-Race-cat-Back-K20A-/350368540965?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item519397a925 does anyone know what it is? or what it will sound like...
  3. D

K-Pro Mapping...

Hey Guys so ive had loads of mods done to my Teg.. its been mapped by a cowboy.. its spitting raw fuel out the exhaust that much ya can taste it! while ya in the car!! i get millions of Knocks.. so the question is! where to get it remapped!
  4. D

Heater problem

hey chaps ive just got my car back from XO Powertuning.. alas not everything is hunky dory.. fine my cars runs @ 279.2BHP.. problem list: 1) Steering wheel isnt straight when ya going in a straight line.. 2) i got Knock light on from K-Pro at low revs. in every gear.. (XO says its a faulty...
  5. D

ITR Owners CLub On You TUbe?

we dont know what a K-Pro does? and only have air filters and exhausts? lol how long ago was this video took? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=79fojiP8VlM&NR=1 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gh8bNMaiTs0&feature=related
  6. D

Spoon N1?

what do you guys reckon? should i go for the N1? ive got a BC Spec 3 atm and with De-Cat its stupidly loud about 160db.... which where i live is jail bait! i want nice gains from my exhaust, and nice sound.. but is the spoon system loud without a cat?
  7. D

Idle Bypass Control Valve

what ever you do DO NOT Knacker this part when changing your air filter lol! its an expensive piece of plastic! 140 notes to be exact.. and it messes up the Idle of your car, i.e: when cold it will automatically rev itself, and its a right swine when sitting in traffic !! beside that its a...
  8. D

estimation on BHP?

what do you guys reckon i will get with: Gruppe M Hondata KPRO Toda A3 Camshafts Toda 4-2-1 Manifold RBC Inlet Manifold RC 440CC Injectors AEM Fuel Rail J's Racing 65mm Large Throttle Body Either a Spoon N1 - Toda Cat Back - Or Fujitsubo havent decided which! but the spec 3 has to go!
  9. D

FAO of anyone with RBC and AEM Fuel Rail

guys i need some help :P ive bought some parts second hand and theres either a few parts gone amiss or ive got something the wrong way round... pics.. and a pic i found off Stevie G's Car with same fuel rail. also on the RBC this is just next to the trottle body whats missing?
  10. D

J's Racing Throttle Body

how much different in looks is the J's Racing Throttle Body from the standard one? anyone got any pics for comparison.. as far as i can see there identical.. or at least thats if ive been sold a J's Racing one....
  11. D

B&M Short Shifter

anyone know where i can get either an installation manual and a list of parts that should come with one of these.. i am starting to think theres some parts missing...
  12. D

Changing Battery

I have to change my Battery on the Teg does it effect anyting on the car? also will it have any impact on my Clifford G5? it should be off for less than 30mins..
  13. D

OBDII

has anyone set this up know where i could get the cable from? ive google'd my eyes this week but found nothing...
  14. D

Replacement Airfilter Pipe

hey guys my air filter pipe from throttle body to my gruppe m has split somehow.. any ideas on how much a replacement is?
  15. D

double din touchscreen...

has anyone installed a double din touchscreen tft into there dc5? im gonna build a carputer and need to know exactly what sizes the double din hole is.. im gonna go take my head unit out and mesure up the sizes.. just wondered if anyone had done this before?
  16. D

D@nCeR's DC5 Hit The Rollers

so i got my DC5 RR'd Today 222.3BHP :) have to say im quite happy considering its nearlly standard! all bar an air filter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky5Xn5HvDuo
  17. D

HKS Hi Power

ive got my exhuast down to 2-3 but i cant find anywhere that sells them... its either: HKS Hi Power Buddy Club Spec 4 (cant find a decent video if it) Spoon N1 what you lot reckon sounds best.. i want deepness without the rasp..
  18. D

What ISO Adapter?

Does anyone know exactly what ISO Adapter i will need for my 2001 DC5? ive searched all over the forum and found 3 different replies.. anyone got there headunit recently and had a look at the connector? is it like this: or like this?
  19. D

Vibe Install..

well ive acquired over 2k worth of sound system from a mates ex show car... the problem is do i or dont i build it into an install in the Teg... heres a few pics of some of it.. this system is possibly by far the loudest system ive heard ever... the only thing thats stopping me building...
  20. D

Private Reg Plate Ideas!

Oki so since im getting a DC5... i need a private plate to go on the beast :) anyone got any ideas of what would look nice? found a few but im not sure yet... K222 TEG B16 CHR Things to use: Chris Dancer Integra DC5 or anything else you can think of... im hopeless at things like this and...