Search results

1. A

Service at Alan Day Honda - Southampton

Decided mid week I needed to get the oil changed on my DC5 as looking a tad on the black side. Called TGM and they said they could fit me in before the weekend but due to being far away from me I couldn't get enoug time off work. So thought i'd give the Alan Day Honda garage a call in...
  2. A

LPG Conversion

One of my biggest issues for selling up is the cost of petrol, I need something more economical - an LPG conversion popped into my head. Anyone know the pro's or con's of doing this?
  3. A

Mugen N1 Hot Swop

Thinking of buying a mugen N1 ecu - but not to use all the time, just to hot swop as and when I require, track days, spirited drives etc. Would I be asking for trouble or is it perfectly okay to this - just think it would be ideal to use the car in standard form for everyday driving then on...
  4. A

RareRims.co.uk

Top guys, amazing service - great advice and help all the way. Big thumbs up!!!!! 8) Andy
  5. A

Attempted Hi-jacking this morning.

Extremely wound up and want to kill all chav scum. This morning around 11.45 I was at a petrol station with my girlfriend getting some drinks. As we are exiting the petrol station a guy shouts over "Oi mate" so I stop and a guy approaches, can of fosters in one hand, starts asking questions...
  6. A

Changing Engine Mounts

Anyone know of a how to guide to change the engine mounts? I've got to replace the top left hand side one and it looks far to tempting to do myself. Any advice of how to do it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Andy
  7. A

Engine Mounts - Thanks Tara and TGM

Hi Guy's, One of the engine mounts have gone on my car - can someone tell me where I can get some replacements? Apparently Honda say 2 - 6weeks delivery :shock: Is it worth getting uprated ones and if so what are the best???
  8. A

Awful noise when cold.

I've done a search and found a couple of things related, but want to just check to see it's the same and what the solution is. When the engine is cold I get a strange vibration and noise when at low speeds. As soon as I accelerate it's fine and after the engine is warm the noise and vibrations...
  9. A

I have finally got one.

Hey all, Have been waiting since May to get this - finally arrived yesterday. First thing I did was fit Rota Rev's. 51 C-Pack with Parcel Shelf, Starter etc. Haven't had much time to drive it yet but I loved the drive to work this morning! I'm sooo happy. :D Only managed to get one photo...
  10. A

What colour??

Hi Guys, Im just about to buy a DC5 but I really don't know what colour to go for... Please help me by posting the best pic of your car up. Also any got any advice as to what colour is best, like the fastest lol. :wink:
  11. A

Thinking of buying a DC5 :)

Hi guys, Im on the look for a new car. The DC5 is on the top of my list at the moment. Lately I have owned: MR2 Turbo TRD 2000GT (Genuine Number 8) Celica GT4 Anyone owned the above to compare against the DC5? I know the ITR isn't gonna be as fast in a straight line but im after a good...