Search results

1. Stuarty

Aftermarket Parts Prices

Hi, I've a load of parts coming off my DC5 and will be up for sale shortly and I'm unsure of pricing. Hoping you guys can help me out. The parts are: • Spoon Lowering Springs • Spoon Front and Rear Strut Braces • Spoon Gearknob • Spoon Radiator Cap • Spoon Oil Cap • Stuke...
  2. Stuarty

Spacer size for OEM wheels

What is the perfect size of spacers to make the standard teg wheels fill the arches? I'm guessing 20mm front and 25mm back. Can anyone confirm this, also some pictures of cars with spacers on would help.
  3. Stuarty

Milano Red DC5 - Stage 2 Enhancement Detail

I'm starting up a thread about my detail which is currently being carried out by Arfan at ARDetails in Paisley, Glasgow. https://www.facebook.com/ARDetails I've had the car since April of this year and even though it did clean up well after a good wash, a detail was always needed to get the...
  4. Stuarty

Spoon Sports Europe - PFL Spoon Springs Group Buy

Not sure where to start this but here goes. Noticed earlier in a wanted thread that has since been deleted that someone had mentioned if they get enough requests for Spoon Springs for the pre-facelift DC5 then Spoon will make a bulk order of them. Can we start a list then and at least get the...
  5. Stuarty

First Track Day Done!!

WOW!!! Just had my first track day in the Teg at Knockhill and its safe to say I'm hooked!! I'm still buzzing!! Its the first time I've took my own car on track and it was epic even if i did have a massive off moment ha no damage done so its all good ;) I'm amazed how well the teg handles...
  6. Stuarty

Knockhill this Sunday (31st)

Anyone heading up to Knockhill this weekend for some track time? Me and 3 mates have decided to give it a go. None of us have us have ever been on the track so should be a good laugh. Will be 2 DC5's, EP3 and Golf GTi
  7. Stuarty

Pic Request - Kakimoto Regu 06&R on a MR reg

As above, does any one have a pic of a Kakimoto Regu 06&R fitted to a Milano Red Teg - I'm looking at getting a new exhaust in the near future and heard good things about this exhaust but I'm not sure blue burnt tip will go with the red paint. Cheers
  8. Stuarty

New MR PFL owner from Glasgow

Hi guys, I've managed to come to an agreement with the lad Josh who is selling his immaculate Milano Red DC5. Picking it up this weekend. I believe it is snowdrifts old one a few of you may already know the car, 2001 model with 40k on it. Here she is..... To say I'm excited is an...
  9. Stuarty

FL silver DC5 - £6500 on Pistonheads

Just noticed this on Pistonheads, thought I would share it. If it was any other colour I would have snapped it up myself. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-16v-2005/2131691
  10. Stuarty

Websites that list the DC5

I'm looking at getting a few insurance quotes for a DC5 but every website I go on only seem to list the DC2. Does anyone know of any websites that list the DC5 so I can get some online quotes. Cheers Stuarty