Search results

1. R

Andy @ JP4MANCE

aka Slack-R ... \:D/ Top Man, Top Service, and Top products ... my first port of call everytime !
  2. R

AVOID - DESMOND ONG / AUTOBACS Solihul, WM

LOL ... :lol: Rockinvtec aka Robin (used to chat on CRX UK, and inspired my B20) ...cheers buddy
  3. R

Hi VT DOO (say hello to doug kyle when u next see him please! ), yeah DAZ top bloke ! He did mot, engine mount , fuel line, oil filter change, TXT to say £400, then charged £430 as he said he`d forgotten hed topped up some other fluids ( i think) ... THE only reason i went back to him...
  4. R

funny enough, a chap stopped me the other day asking to buy my Teg, we got chatting i mentioned i now have DAZ (DNR Tuned) working on my car, to which he said DES from shirley? and it turns out a mate of his took his MG down for price on tune up, when he came back the engine was it bits and was...
  5. R

because im one of the good guys 8) and would not want to be tarnished with the same brush as that "insert Expletive" here .... or stoop to his level :) if i was 20 again things may of been different ... but ive learnt voilence is the answer . anyhoo guys learn by my experience and avoid...
  6. R

Last year iwas was looking for a good garage to service my ITR, i saw a post on the teg (DC2) forum recommending :- AUTOBACS UK PTE. LTD Desmond Ong 267G, Royston House Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull B90 4QT after my first couple of vists to Des ( who goes on with spiel like hes...
  7. R

Whats the best rpm to launch the DC5R for a drag race ?

Hi Dixon, Put link up please, cant find your launch link #-o
  8. R

DC5 buying advice please?

Any one live near & could go check this out ?? or any other comments to make?
  9. R

Need to get a new Cat 1 Alarm Immob

Hi Mate, the toad is an awesome alarm, speak to barry c/o safen sound on dc2 forum http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44026 (barry tel 07985 144166 ) great products (and price) & great service - tell him Robin sent u :)
  10. R

Prolong oil treatment

yeah interested in this myself ?? Anyone any comments ?
  11. R

Northampton/ Midlands DC5 Owners

Yeah nearlly all my cars have been Black mate, definately doesnt show up the dirt/muck as CW . Ive found myself carring a pack of wipes and going round my DC2 after nearly every drive, and im getting too old/lazy to do that :oops: Plus you cant beat Black when its been highly polished 8)
  12. R

Northampton/ Midlands DC5 Owners

MADMAXCTR - im sorry to hear some jealous scumbag messed with your TEG :xmad: i work next to the NEC and would love to have a look & passenger ride if poss, when your DC5 is ready :) i really need to see a Black DC5 in the flesh to help me decide on the old "black or Blue" question. As my...
  13. R

Question on FD2

sorry but the FD2 front looks too much like an Astra for me [-X No doubting its speed or handling tho :xvtec: