Search results

1. Saint Matt

Donington 4th feb

Just booked on this, couldn't resist it at £99. worth it even if it urinees down. It's with Focussed events, anyone else going? http://www.focusedevents.com/car_event_info.asp?ID=316 Matt
  2. Saint Matt

Possible group buy - undertray panels

**Hope this is in the correct section, didn't know where to put it due to there not being a group buy forum like the DC2 forum** I want an undertray panel for my car, but we can't make just one of them so I need to see if there is enough interest to warrant making them. They'd be pretty much...
  3. Saint Matt

How to - Fit Energy Suspension Engine Mount inserts

These are a really popular upgrade and make a really noticeable difference for not much money at all (sub £30 from Tegiwa). I used to fit a lot of these on DC2 and I fitted them to my DC5 today, really happy with them, they've stopped my exhaust hitting the bottom of the car and also made it...
  4. Saint Matt

My DC5 detail

Mate of mine detailed my car on Friday as I took him to go collect his 635csi, thought I'd copy and paste his post on Stanceworks. I'd washed the car the weekend before but not waxed it for a good 5-6 weeks, I usually use Autoglym HD wax but my mate swears by dodo juice, doesn't seem to bead as...
  5. Saint Matt

Head unit advice please!

Hi, I'm lookign for a single din head unit, but I know nothing about them haha, or what to look for. I do have a few essential requirements; Rear USB (can have a front one too, but I don't want to have to have a wire coming out the front the my ipod) Ipod compatability Sub £200, sub £150...
  6. Saint Matt

Hi

Hi, long time lurker, not many posts on here! I'm Matt, 23, from Derby but work at Tegiwa Imports in Stone. Upgraded from a UK DC2 to a DC5 this week after looking for a few weeks for the right one, loving it so far! Some may know me from itr-dc2 forum where I was a retailer for a while. Looking...