Search results

1. alfa27

Rotrex Ep3/DC5 bracket

Hi Not posted in a long time :) In the process of buying a rotrex supercharger kit. Guy selling it says it's for a ep3. Just wondering does the bracket work on the dc5 too?
  2. alfa27

IAT sensor high voltage

This fault came up on my Kpro. What is it and how do i fix it?
  3. alfa27

Replacing TPS

I think mine needs replacing so i got a loan of one to check, i know you can adjust them but is there a way to tell if it is fitted correctly?
  4. alfa27

Throttle control faulty

I done the NCT(irish mot) today and to check for emissions the have to rev it to a certain point to test it. I failed as it would not hold the revs as it was jumping up and down. I cleaned the icv lately so im guessing the tps is gone? would i be right or would the gasket between the T/B and...
  5. alfa27

Changing doors

Basically i want to put lighter doors on for one day (drag racing) Bought a pair and plan to make them light, is it easy to change them? i want to put standard ones back the next day.
  6. alfa27

smaller alloys on the front

Do any smaller alloys fit on the front and clear the standard brakes?
  7. alfa27

removing rear seats

Is there a certain way of doing it. Tried earlier but felt like i was pulling at wires. Any one know how to remove them hassle free.
  8. alfa27

Removing Air Con

Searched but could not find a guide. Anyone have one since im going at it in the morning.
  9. alfa27

Recommend me a Clutch

Im going to need a new clutch soon. My Dc5 is running approx 270/280 bhp and i want a good clutch for drag racing and every day use. Advice please.
  10. alfa27

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

I know its frowned upon on here but just wondering does anyone use the DC5 for drag racing? Im not talking about street racing, im talking about doing it on a proper strip. Doing it next month and there is only 2 DC5's doing it. I know they were not built for 1/4 mile racing but its what i...
  11. alfa27

Start up issue/grinding

I have noticed the last few days that once i start the car(thru the engine start button) there is a grinding noise as i hold the button. Soon as the car starts and i take my finger off it, it stops. Any idea what it could be? want to sort it as i use it as my daily and dont want to get up some...
  12. alfa27

Drag/slick tires question

I picked up a free set of slicks and on them it has 200/600/17 Was going to put them on my standard alloys and use them when im drag racing. Will the fact there 200 and not 215 cause a issue?
  13. alfa27

Pioneer SPH-DA01 AppRadio issue

I know a few lads on here has this radio so said i would ask. It is only something minor but it is doing my head in. I had the artist artwork on the screen when playing off my ipod but i changed something either on my ipod or the radio itself and now its not displaying it, It is still...
  14. alfa27

Fitting Type R Decals

Anyone have a guide? i got a new set today and i tried lining them up but i think im wrong. only get one go so want to make sure i get them right.
  15. alfa27

RDX 410cc injectors

anyone know where these can be got in the uk or europe? tried google but no joy.
  16. alfa27

Air Feed issue

Since i changed my intake manifold my vacuum gauge is not taking a ready from where i have it piped(see picture). I was told the gasket is blocking the air and there is no problem just to pipe it thru another air line, so could anyone tell me where to pipe it from now?
  17. alfa27

Blue decals part number.

I need the part number of the blue side decals. Honda dealer near me claims there is only one sticker when there is two, one for white and one for blue. Anyone got it please.
  18. alfa27

Arc style winglets

Anyone know where I can get them? Seen them on a thread here and fell in love lol Tried eBay and google but no luck.
  19. alfa27

Headlight leaking

I bought a headlight off this site about a year ago and fitted it few weeks ago,notice there is water inside it now. is there any way off spliting them and resealing it? anyone ever do it?
  20. alfa27

Clear parking bulbs

I done a search on this and got a few threads who said to get led bulbs,don't want standard, want a sharper bulb. Went in and looked for them in local motor factors and fitted them and there a chavvy blue! So does anyone know where to buy online?