Search results

1. F

will these te37 fit my dc5

picking up a set a volks te37s today there 17x7.5 et38 will they be ok on the dc5 ?
  2. F

Arc intake box

So I'm thinkin a sellin my mugen airbox and buying a arc intake from RHD Japan but I any find a video off one anywere anyone on here care to post a vid? or can anyone with one tell me what they think of them ?
  3. F

Changing the locks much to it ?

My drivers side lock has decided to seize up so rather than mess round with it I'm gonna change both door locks is there much to them I'm getting the locks and the handles
  4. F

Mugen airbox what's it's worth ??

Was tinkling of sellin my mugen airbox and buying a new arc magic box from Japan how much you guys reckon the mugen is worth all brackets are perfect none broken
  5. F

Pic request white rocker cover with carbon covers

Guys anyone have a pic of a dc5 with a white rocker cover and carbon plug and intake covers ? Thanks in advance :)
  6. F

js racing 60rr exhaust

lads iv managed to get my hands on a js racing 60rr titainium exhaust to go with my js racing exhaust manifold im pickin it up tomoro night was wondering what they are like sound wise?
  7. F

need advice lowering on 8.5jj ce28n

need advice guys i have volk ce28n 8.5 wide but im wondering will i get away with lowerin on them ? is anyone here runnin 8.5 wheels on a lowered dc5 ?
  8. F

Kpro value

I'm gettin an arctic blue dc5 Friday and I'm gettin two ecu with it the standard one and a hondata kpro the mods on the car are typhoon induction kit genuine js racing manifold and dc sport dcat so is it it worth my while using the kpro with them mods or shud I just sell the kpro ?
  9. F

js racing exhaust manifold

how much is a genuine js racing exhaust manifold worth? im gettin another dc5 friday sold my white one 3 months ago cudnt stay away from em for long ha
  10. F

dc5 and ep3 topmounts

can someone tell me if dc5 and ep3 topmounts are the same ? cheers
  11. F

championship white

lads im looking to get my front bumper and maybie bonnet resprayed due to fxxxxn stone chips but im afraid it will look off when its done ? has any one else got bits on a white dc5 sprayed before and does it look ok afterwards ?
  12. F

damper mounting bearing XXX urgent xxx

is it possible to buy the damper mounting bearing from the front shocks off honda ? its sits between the upper spring seat and the upper spring mounting cushion?
  13. F

5zigen border 304 speed

Fitted a 5zigen border 304 speed yesterday any one ever had one before ?
  14. F

Cusco oil catch

Lads anyone got a pic of a dc5 engine bay with a cusco catch can just bought one and have no idea were to put it
  15. F

Spring problem

I fitted lowering springs today and the front ones are makin a weird clunking sound when ya turn the steering wheel side to side ?? Any one help please
  16. F

redline gear oil

guys im buying redline mtf in the mornin just need to know is it good stuff and wat grade do i need is it the 75w90 ? sorry i know its the wrong section but i need to know fast cheers :green:
  17. F

DC5 GEARBOX OIL

hey guys wud 2 liters of gearoil be enough for a dc5 ? im going using the redline mtf is thaat stuff ok?
  18. F

problem with front springs

can anyone help with this when im stoped and turn the steering wheel side to side the front springs keep makin a clunking noise anyone shed any light on this please :( :(
  19. F

dc5 4-2-1

hey guys i have a stainless manfold for the dc5 just wondering will it fry my o2 sensor if i fit it?? and also will i see much of a power its a full 4-2-1 wit dcat ?
  20. F

aftermarket hid kit

hey guys was just wonderin if a aftermarket hid kit can be fitted to dc5 headlights one of my ballasts got wet and i cant find a second hand one? if i took it out and tryed to dry it out wud it sort it?