Search results

1. MorttisMachine

Battery replacement, OEM or aftermarket?

My battery has given up the ghost so time for a new one. Does every recommend sticking with the OEM https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/honda-shop/genuine-honda-integra-type-r-dc5-battery-2001/ Or is everyone running an aftermarket one?
  2. MorttisMachine

Water leak in passenger footwell - advice needed

Unfortunatly I've found a leak that has soaked the passenger front carpet and footwell, I believe it may be coming from the scuttle panel area and running down the front left footwell area, have already removed the carpet and passenger seat and that seems to be were it's coming from. Had a look...
  3. MorttisMachine

Mugen induction and strut brace issue - recommendations?

Evening, just had my Mugen induction kit fitted to my facelift DC5 and when accelerating the air-box is hitting the strut brace, it's a pretty horrendous noise even when accelerating gently. Can anyone recommend a strut brace for my facelift DC5 that will clear the air-box and resolve the problem?
  4. MorttisMachine

Replacement grill badge for facelift DC5

Hi, can anyone recommend where to order a new badge for the front grill, my current one has faded pretty bad, its the Type R silver and Red badge that sit's in the front grill, I'm not sure if it's a stick on type or bolt on from behind the grill. Any ideas?
  5. MorttisMachine

Advice on carpet repairs, window strips and paint damage

Hi, looking for some advice on the following minor issues on my DC5. Any soloutions for repairing or covering the warn part on the carpet under the accelerator pedal? Can you buy replacement window strips, anyone have a part number or supplier? Ideas on the best way to deal with this paint...
  6. MorttisMachine

Spoon Blue wide view mirror glass fitted, before and after picture

I've just fitted the Spoon Blue wide view mirror glass in my DC5, not the cheapest option for replacement glass but happy with it so far. It has a slight curve to give a wider view and Blue tint to reduce glare. Picture attached of before and after.
  7. MorttisMachine

Show me pics of your after market seats

Afternoon, interesting to see what reclining after markets seats everyone has fitted. Considering replacing my stock Recaro's with something brand new so looking for ideas.
  8. MorttisMachine

Standard DC5 radiator hose diameter?

Hi, could someone please confirm the standard diameter size for the radiators hose on DC5 2006? Google gave me some conflicting information. Thanks in advance. Chris
  9. MorttisMachine

Tegiwa Gauge/Pod/Dial Holder - Honda Integra DC5 RHD

Anyone got one of these fitted, wondered what the quality and fitment is like? http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/interior/tegiwa-gauge-pod-dial-holder-honda-integra-type-r-dc5-rhd.html Stock picture attached
  10. MorttisMachine

Momo Boss Kit MK4930R and 2006 Integra DC5?

I have been trying to verify if the Momo Boss Kit MK4930R is the correct one for my 2006 DC5 Can anyone confirm if it's the correct one?
  11. MorttisMachine

Are these tweeters standard on a 2006 DC5?

Picked up my 2006 DC5 yesterday and will be needed some front speaker upgrades. Are these tweeters installed by mirrors standard?
  12. MorttisMachine

Boot floor cover and seat belts?

Hi, finally picked up my Integra yesterday from Torque GT. Couple of things I'm looking at already. Has anyone built a stronger boot floor, as in the liner that sit's over the spare wheel, the standard one seems a little flimsy for heavy loads. On the seat belt front are there any type of...
  13. MorttisMachine

Strut brace and engine bay differences facelift and pre-facelift?

Hi, can anyone confirm what the differences are between the DC5 facelift engine bay and the pre-facelift. I've ordered a 2005 facelift DC5 from Torque GT, I then asked Tegiwa about there carbon airbox and they stated it wouldn't fit due to the facelift strut brace. This was their reply. The...
  14. MorttisMachine

2005 Facelift with Skunk2 Megapower R 70mm & Skunk2 Alpha Manifold

Hi, after years of waiting I've finally taken the plunge and ordered a 2005 DC5 facelift from Torque GT. I've been doing some research on this forum and using the search function but still have a few questions you can hopefully help me with. Will this exhaust and manifold fit a standard 2005...
  15. MorttisMachine

Tegiwa Carbon Airbox on Facelift 2005 DC5 & options?

Morning all, I've finally taken the plunge and ordered a DC5 from Torque GT, should have it in a few more weeks. It's a 2005 facelift. I've been looking exhaust, header and induction kit options. I was looking at the Tegiwa carbon airbox but have been advised it won't fit a 2005 facelift due to...
  16. MorttisMachine

Sort of new...

Evening all, technically I'm not really new as registered on here back in 2009, anyway after many years of motorcycling i'm returning to cars and a DC5 is what I'm after. I have £10'000 as a budget so hopefully should be able to find a good example.
  17. MorttisMachine

Tax on your DC5

Hi, How much is the tax on a DC5, does it depend on the year?
  18. MorttisMachine

Any more recent updates on SVA imports in Kent?

Hi, has anyone had any recent experiances with SVA imports in Dover? Read alot of bad reports and was planning on going down next weekend, seems like bad comments on MLR as well.
  19. MorttisMachine

Hello from me

Evening all, my first post on the forum so just though I would start by saying hi to everyone. Thinking about getting myself a DC5 next year and getting rid of my current motorbike. Had a few performance motors before : Toyota MR2 Turbo Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec Mitsubishi Evo IV Also had loads...