Search results

1. J

Big thanks to Stevie at Eight Speed ;-)

Just a quick note to Stevie @ Eight Speed for sorting my car at short notice :) As the DC5 has now been sold I needed to return it to standard and required parts off and parts back on in a hurry. Most of you know that Mark isn't well at the moment (get well soon mate if you read this) so...
  2. J

Returning back to near standard?

As per the title. Has anyone done this with success? I am considering returning the car to near standard form ready for sale later in the year. Parts that would come off and be replaced by OEM ones would probably be: Mugen ECU Toda manifold Mugen twinloop Buddyclub race spec coilovers Mugen...
  3. J

Shifter bushing kit

Came across this kit on the CTR owners forum. Apparently it replaces the worn OEM bushing and tightens up the shift? Has anyone got experience with this on a DC5? Cheers, George
  4. J

Buddyclub P1 racing damper

Hi guys. I have just ordered a set of these coilovers and would like some actual feedback as to how they perform on the street and track. I know I'm supposed to do it the other way round but there is a reason :green: As a comparison, i am running Mugen sports suspension at the moment. Any...
  5. J

Rip-off BP petrol prices

Got caught short today between my daily fill up at Tesco :green: I always use either Tesco 99 or Shell V Power but had to put a couple of gallons of BP 97 in today to get me home. Stopped off at Wetherby services and was astonished to see £1.349 per litre ](*,) I reckon that is about...
  6. J

EP3 wheels on a DC5

As per the title please. I have done quite a bit of searching on the forum but can't find any information on whether the EP3 wheels are a direct swap for the DC5. I am particularly concerned about offset differences and clearance of the standard Brembos. I assume the PCD etc. is the same? It...
  7. J

Big thanks to Unit 8

Well I bought my CW DC5 last Friday and have really enjoyed it for the last week. As is the norm with me, I can't help but tweak what is already there so I booked the car into Unit 8 for front and rear camber kits, fast road geometry, Spoon front and rear tie bars, braided brakelines, DS2500...
  8. J

Optimising a double din Jap head unit

Hi guys. I have done the search thing but can't find what I'm looking for unfortunately. My car has a Kenwood HDV 910 with HDD, MP3, Minidisk, TV, Navigation etc. I realise that I am limited on radio frequency but I'm not too bothered about that. What I would like to do is to get the most out of...
  9. J

***Newbie looking for help - urgently please***

Hello all. I have just agreed in principle to buy a Championship White DC5 and have a few questions if the experts on here can help. I am going to get the car on Friday so could do with some quick feedback if possible :) The car is supposed to run a Mugen ECU so I tried to find it to check...