Search results

1. C

LED Number plate lights

Just wondering if anyone has these installed and wondering where you got them from? my mates just put some on his mk5 white gti and they look great, so he's got me wanting them as well. I know the ones he got are specific for the mk5 golf due to voltages etc, was wondering if anyone could...
  2. C

Sealant vs Wax on White Cars

Heres some great info from professionals on their recommendations for white cars, thought this woud help with all our CW tegs http://www.polishedb...protection.html Many people find it difficult to achieve an excellent finish on solid white and light metallic/pearlescent colours, no matter...
  3. C

Worst day of my life...Help and opinions need please

Hey guys, my engine unfortunately is fornicated I think, I was up my mates house giving it a wash, blue sky and sunshine, was driving home evening time, on the motorway all of a sudden there was a lightning storm, I was right in the middle of it, everyone was doing 30mph because of the poor...
  4. C

Japfest Cleaning the Car

Hi Guys, Just wondering what people were going to do for washing their cars before Japfest? Ive heard of people taking bottled water and buckets etc, is the plan to wash them at emersons green, then use a Quick Detailer at Japfest??? just wondering what peoples plans are, hope all your...
  5. C

DC5 Respray Advice Needed

Hi Folks, Looking for some advice really on my 5 and getting it resprayed, basically the front bumper and bonnet definetely need a respray (stonechips and the usual) but I've also noticed that the back right panel is a different colour to the rest of the car, looks like the door and wing...
  6. C

Touge Distribution

Hi Guys, Looking for some help, Im gonna be ordering some parts for the Teg, heard of Touge being used on here before, anyways had a gander and their prices seem pretty good, but in the Checkout, under country theres no U.K. anywhere. I see theres an E.U. Touge as well, do we have to go...
  7. C

New DC5 Owner :D

Hi guys, finally purchased a DC5, must say straight off, its been worth the wait, bought it form Alex Wilson on here at the weekend there, great guy who clearly looks after his cars, First thing I'll be doing is getting the car ready for winter, so a big order at polishedbliss will be...