Search results

1. skerr406

Brembo caliper thread

Well iv said to the people iv bought them from, they are really good blokes and im sure i can get the situation resolved. Im gonna send them back, i dont want to take the risk of doing any damage to it and then i wouldnt be able to return them.
  2. skerr406

Brembo caliper thread

Its not the banjo bolt its the actual caliper thread where the banjo bolt screws into. Unfortunately im up in scotland :(
  3. skerr406

Brembo caliper thread

Ideal. Will do! Cheers!
  4. skerr406

Brembo caliper thread

Bought a set off DC5 brembo calipers (for a civic fn2) but the thread for the brake line is stripped by someone crossthreading the bolt into it. Can i get this re threaded?
  5. skerr406

Integra owner killed

this is just tragic! still cant believe its happened. makes me think twice the next time i get in the car.
  6. skerr406

newbie from scotland

hey mate, welcome where abouts in scotland are you?
  7. skerr406

DC5 Convoy to Japfest

i loved every part of it..... especially the army of us diving up the m4!! lmao so glad i was part of it
  8. skerr406

Best modifications for a near stock car

Iv got an AEM Cold Air Intake in mines and the noise is soooo much better. going for an RBC next i think before I go for a K pro..... insurance renewal prevents it getting done sooner :xrealangry: IS it a requirement to get a bigger throttle body for the intake manifold? does it make a...
  9. skerr406

Ebony & Ivory

I got my DC5 from E&I in june last year and its brilliant, not a thing wrong with it, Ben was honest with me from the start - He even picked me up from the train station in svaginahorpe in my new DC5 and it did and still does run like brand new, just had it from edinburgh to japfest and back to...
  10. skerr406

Good / Bad looking teg?

i really want the s2000 speedo conversion!! a couple RSX's have it but havent seen any imported/UK ones with it.... think i might give it a bash!
  11. skerr406

Good / Bad looking teg?

i dont like it, the body of the car is just something i would not change, that big mugen spoiler does not doi it for me in any way at all. [-(
  12. skerr406

Replacement headlights

the problem was there was a colour mismatch between the headlights and the sidelights, iv updated all the front lights with 6000k bulbs and 6000k led's to match. iv also upgraded the rear registration light along with the boot light with 6000k LED's my next mission is the interior light which...
  13. skerr406

Replacement headlights

Since this iv updated all my lights with 6000k, was some job to do it but worth it in the end. Want to now replace ny reverse lights with the same colour as the rest but i cant find them anywhere, i dont know if they even exist.
  14. skerr406

AEM long ram installed - much better

AEM long ram installed - much better
  15. skerr406

help choosing induction parts

so got it installed, absolutely loving it! the noise is amazing and its defo more responsive, very small increase in bhp from what im told (hardly noticible) but sounds and feels so much better! well worth the money.
  16. skerr406

help choosing induction parts

Cold Air Intake getting installed on wednesday 13th!! AEM long ram.
  17. skerr406

Fascia "adjusting"

haha awesome! i went with a sony XAV-60 and adjusted the fascia. it works :-D
  18. skerr406

Bulbs

If i bought 6000k d2r bulbs for the dipped lights, will they work with the oem HID ballast? will there be any problems?
  19. skerr406

loving this new site!!

loving this new site!!