Search results

1. SimonJames

Buddy Club Spares needed

Does anyone know where i could buy some Buddyclub N+ coilover spares, i've contacted Buddyclub UK 4 times but had no reply im after the top mount needle bearing plates as seals have gone on mine and needles running dry
  2. SimonJames

Ebay Timing Chain kit

Hi all, I finally got the Teg back on the road Thursday, great drive to work Thursday morning then when i started it Thursday evening to come home i got some chain rattle, anyway rang around a few main dealers for chain, tensioner and guides and all came back with similar prices around the £400...
  3. SimonJames

URGENT: Buddyclub spares

Hi all I hope someone can help me, for the last 2 months my DC5 has been lookin like this :( it developed a grinding/knocking on the suspension , on strip down i've found the seals on the needle roller bearing turn plates to be damaged which has allowed grit inside and dried up the...
  4. SimonJames

brake caliler piston seal kit

Does anyone know where I'd get a kit from, gone to do my fronts today and found a seal damaged so would like to rebuild it
  5. SimonJames

Brake discs screws

Ordered some new front and rear discs and pads, they arrived Friday so decided to fit them today....... well i failed I started at the rear and rounded the screw i hit it so hard (using an impact driver) so got my small chisel out and rounded the chisel, so got the drill out and broke 4 drill...
  6. SimonJames

Wheel centre size

I bought some wheel centres on ebay (listed as DC5 centres) only to get them back and they are too big, so i'm just going to sell them on but I'm unsure what they would be for it has been suggested to me that they are from and EK9 DC2 era but would rather not list them on ebay unless i can have...
  7. SimonJames

Mugen induction kit

I bought a Mugen kit (in for sale section) item has been received but damaged and missing the Mugen feed pipe the damage doesnt really bother me too much as its only the front bracket that has been snapped off and i can easily make a new bracket a fibreglass it on, its the missing pipework that...
  8. SimonJames

Respray colour

Anyone who actually looked at mine at japfest would have noticed how bad the paint is evey panel has either a scratch or a dent, the front bumper is full of ship chips and someone reversed in to the rear bumper the plan was to re paint the both bumpers and touch in the scratches BUT i'm now...
  9. SimonJames

Timing chain

As always when a buy a car I give the car a major service doing belt water pump etc etc the teg is the first chain driven car I've owned so I've planned a major service soon doing chain engine/box oil filers plugs etc etc looking for chain changing info I've read mixed opinions on the time to...
  10. SimonJames

What gear oil ?

Planning on doing a major service on the teg changing all fluids chain etc just wondering what everyone is using, does everyone stick with the dealer oil or use a better equivalent
  11. SimonJames

paint code

Where would I find my paint code ?
  12. SimonJames

Track day : Llandow Aug 22nd £60 full day

Full day at Llandow on Wednesday August 22nd £60 a car Yes this is a small circuit but its a good track for the beginner only a few places left at the moment, Dont think i'll be using my Teg for this but my 306 if i still own it by then
  13. SimonJames

Tracking

Whats the setting for an early DC5? I recently fitted buddy club coilovers and a new pair of TRE's drove the car home (it was late and thought i'd get tracking done following day) car drove fine it was just the wheel was out, put car in garage had tracking re set and now the drives terrible...
  14. SimonJames

Tie/Track Rod End

On the weekend i started fitting my coilovers, the o/s TRE was so tight that the tension needed on the splitter to split it bent the thread, asked me local garage to order me a pair of new 1 that way i know both are done at the same time, call this evening after work and the ones supplied looked...
  15. SimonJames

bonnet in back

I've bought a bonnet for the integra which i'll be traveling 260 to fetch just wondering if anyone knows if I can fit an integra bonnet in the back of an integra ?????
  16. SimonJames

DC5 Wannabee

Hi all im Simon located in Carmarthenshire S.Wales, for the past 11-12 years i've mostly owned/driven Peugeot's but as the last decent car to roll out of the Pug factory is now 11 years old (306) and driven by spotty 17 year old that 'hang out' at McDonalds I think a change is in order, I will...