Search results

1. Dan34

New Coilovers - Clicking when driving?

Probably the top mount nut, use a impact gun to do it up. Mine were the same when I first got my meisters.
  2. Dan34

Who's running 17x9 all round?

Yep 9J square setup here: DC5 x CR Kai's. by Dan Y, on Flickr DC5 x CR Kai's. by Dan Y, on Flickr 9J ET38 Work Emotion CR Kai's
  3. Dan34

Rebuilding Brembos

haha thats exactly what I used to do! chase the piston! That tool makes life so much easier :xking:
  4. Dan34

Rebuilding Brembos

I've got one of these, works really well with the brembo's. Makes pads changes even quicker.
  5. Dan34

Everyday day?

Did 40k in two years in my teg as a daily drive with many trackdays on top of that. Was completely fine.
  6. Dan34

Toyo or bridgestone?

Don't bother with T1R's on track. I'd personally use your AD08's but if not then RE070's will be fine.
  7. Dan34

Throttle response

Stiffer engine mounts, got 75A ones on mine now and can really be precise with the throttle now.
  8. Dan34

Best geo settings for camber - camber bolts ect

Yeah I would advise upping the camber on the front at least. Do you know what camber you are at, at the moment? If you can, try and get -1.5 on the front. Probably wont get much more out of the bolts.
  9. Dan34

Which coilovers?

Very nice indeed! Tempted to refresh my current meisters to these this year!
  10. Dan34

Bridgestone RE070 or Uniroyal Rain Sport 3

Two completely different types of tyre to be honest. RE070's are a summer tyre with very stiff sidewall whereas the rainsports are a wet weather tyre with softer sidewalls. They're both better at different things, just depends what you want I guess.
  11. Dan34

Which coilovers?

In my eyes requiring EP3 trackrod ends is a good thing for coilovers, they're much much cheaper to buy and the exact same job.
  12. Dan34

MOT fail

If he is talking about the good ridge lines they can get moisture under the plastic sheath that looks like the lines failed but it actually hasn't. Mine are the same.
  13. Dan34

17x9 et 38

Same spec I have all round, yes they will fit but will need to roll the rear arches. I run 245 all round: https://flic.kr/p/rK8x8w
  14. Dan34

Toda Exhaust Rattle

My rattle was really bad so did it at low and high revs, I'd recommend shortening it if you can. Yeah the sound is amazing I think, my favourite exhaust I think!
  15. Dan34

What anti roll bars are you using....

I have cusco front and rear. Its debatable weather a front is needed really as you could just up the spring rates but it works well for me.
  16. Dan34

Toda Exhaust Rattle

Yep pretty much! So it no longer wedges into the tip. Not the best solution probably but worked for and hasn't rattled since!
  17. Dan34

Toda Exhaust Rattle

That was a different issue altogether with the perforated pipe not the wadding itself in the box. Perforated pipe was rattling against the tip rather than being wedged against it, so I just cut down the tube. Had no issues with it since. I've only ever repacked the exhaust once.
  18. Dan34

Toda Exhaust Rattle

Sounds completely fine, better than before. Had it on for probably coming up to two years now since re-packing it and done a lot of trackdays and its given me no grief.
  19. Dan34

Toda Exhaust Rattle

I just wrapped the wadding I linked above around the perforated tube, it expands once heated so theres no worries of it moving about etc. And yep used stainless rivets too. I didn't bother with wire wool.