Search results

1. Dan34

CV joints

can someone please confirm if a EP3 outer CV joint will or will not fit a dc5 driveshaft? I know the driveshaft lengths themselves are different just wondered if the cv joints are interchangable as my passenger side outer is not happy after today's trackday... Haha
  2. Dan34

Brembo Caliper bolt stuck.

So went to change my discs and pads today and went to undo the bottom drivers side caliper bolt. It loosened off at first which was fine but then it started tightening up again :( So I'm thinking that the thread in the caliper is fooked or the bolt is picking something up and thats why its...
  3. Dan34

Anti Roll Bars

Thinking of uprating the ARB's as I've heard it's a worthwhile mod. One question I have. Do you have to remove the manifold to get the front ARB on? It looks like it would be a bit tight with it in place! lol
  4. Dan34

Cat predicament.

Hi all, Now I know a lot of you are running aftermarket manifolds which in turn decats the car. I was wondering how are you all getting through your MOT's? do some of you swap back in the standard CAT or do you all know friendly testers... Anyway I'm going to be getting KPro for my DC5 in the...
  5. Dan34

Front brake pad advice.

Hi all, My front DS2500 are going to need changing soon and was wondering what people recommend to fit. There's nothing wrong with the ferodo's just wondered if there is anything else worth considering. At the moment It's between sticking with the ds2500 or maybe mintex M1144's? Both a...
  6. Dan34

Track tyre advice.

Right I put this on CivicLife but everyone just started moaning and didn't really help :lol: I'll just copy and paste what I typed... I've got a track tyre predicament. I'll be running my enkei's as my road wheels, but I've also got my rays which I was going to sell but they're real light...
  7. Dan34

Best place to buy spoon lowering springs?

As above really! For my prefacelift. Only places ive found so far are spoon direct or funkypower :/
  8. Dan34

New to the forum!

Hi all I'm Dan and I just purchased bee123's silver DC5, really couldn't turn it after seeing it in the metal, it was immaculate and I intend to keep it that way! My previous car history is as follows: My first car, 1.4 mk3 golf! Gotta start somewhere... Then I soon moved onto a mk2...