Search results

1. coconat

dc2>dc5 convert from newcastle.

^_^
  2. coconat

Track day driving techniques

Really enjoyed reading this on my dinner! I've only ever done drifting days but I have a trackday booked in the next month with a RWD car so some of this may not be as relevant but it's still a really good article- especially the cornering as I'm used to going at them in a completely different way
  3. coconat

Thanks for selling your 5 cheap

I posted mine for sale on Facebook a few nights ago for £13,300, 2005 Facelift White/Red combo under 60k miles serviced every 6k miles, pristine condition with tasteful mods (buddyclub pro spec 3 exhaust, upgraded HIDs, mugen style lip, c pack, push start button, headunit with Ipod and blue...
  4. coconat

New GRID game = DC5 love!

No but they might have the DC5 is future games so always worth getting it done right
  5. coconat

Aww, that's disappointing :( I'll give feedback to the guys I was in touch with
  6. coconat

I need to borrow someones console haha They said they were going to use the sound for several other cars in similar classes too-no idea which though :(
  7. coconat

It was about a year ago now- I think the screenshots of the black Teg were Pre-FLs but I'm still hoping they might have a few different skins for it!
  8. coconat

Hit it with a hammer!
  9. coconat

Buddyclub exhaust so it will sound beefier :)
  10. coconat

Cars you would/have moved on to after the dc5

I've made no secret on facebook that I'm considering selling my DC5 Several reasons- the main being that it frees up funds for drifting, will buy me clean widebody S14a and I'll still have money to put towards a deposit on a house early next year That being said, I bought a Nissan 300zx...
  11. coconat

Aye it's GRID autosport :) They promised me the model would be a white Facelift, but I've spotted screenshots with a black one so who knows! They were asking for volunteers on a forum which someone I know uses- he told me to contact them so I did and got the place! It was a 4.5 hour drive to...
  12. coconat

Hey folks, So i've been desperate to post this for just under a year now but due to a disclaimer I signed I wasn't allowed until they released the car list and DC5s are finally on! If any of you are going to buy the new Grid release make sure to drive the Integra DC5 on there as the noise it...
  13. coconat

Another Happy Greenlight Customer

I went with Sky unfortunately this time as GL couldn't quote me on my second car, but i'm hoping next year they can quote both, fantastic customer service very friendly call handlers whenever you call and they smashed pretty much every other quote out the water without ever asking me what my...
  14. coconat

Start Button

I would consider giving mine away to one of you if you delivered a lorry full of cake to my door by 7pm tonight
  15. coconat

Sky Insurance

They claim that they have already added it because they have my details on the system from years back when I called for a quote and gave them my CCUK member details..after being quoted 850 down to 550 I doubt it's ever really added as an afterthought
  16. coconat

Start Button

I bought mine for about £45, just keep looking one will come along :) Mine was from a broken Blue Pre iirc
  17. coconat

Start Button

Yes it was literally plug and play after tidying up the loom as the wiring was a bit rubbish. Had to cut out the center bar and the coin slot to make room for the button but fits snug as a bug, I haven't started my car with the key ever since, it's only a small addition but feels good :D
  18. coconat

Start Button

That was me :) I was lucky enough to buy one with the loom all intact just needed tidying up but otherwise pretty easy to fit
  19. coconat

Insurance renewal time :D

Yes I know hence why i'm doing them in one go :)
  20. coconat

Insurance renewal time :D

I've been (weirdly) looking forward to this time of year, last year when I imported my DC5 Brentacre were the only company to insure me for £1000, a year later i've managed to insure it fully comp with a nice low excess for £550 with Sky :xaiweb5: Had some bother earlier when I called asking...