Search results

1. B

Skunk2 Inlet Manifold

Ive recently purchased a new skunk2 inlet manifold and just need abit of advice before fitting it. The manifold does not have a vacuum port on the left hand side which would have a hose going to the ps pump. Is it necessary for me to get a port put in the manifold or is there another way for...
  2. B

J's Racing 60rs Exhaust

Im looking to buy a new exhaust soon due to the baffles in my one rattling. Ive been looking at the J's Racing 60rs cat back. Has anyone on here got the stainless version? If so how do you find it ie noise and quality etc? There was a thread a few years back where the blue on the tip of the...
  3. B

Max Racing Front Bumper or J's Racing Bumper?

Hi, im looking to change the look of the front end on my car and looking for some opinions I quite like the look of the Max Racing front bumper, however I have not seen one on an arctic blue DC5 The other option I am considering is a J's racing aero front bumper, this option is a lot more...
  4. B

Wheel spacers?

Hi, im needing to buy some wheel spacers for the front of my car and was wondering if anyone can recommend any spacers they have used themselves. Im needing them to be atleast 20mm and bolt on as i dont want to be changing the studs Iv found some on funkypowers website for about £120 but just...
  5. B

Chargespeed Bottomline carbon side skirts

Hi, does anyone know of any uk suppliers that sell chargespeed bottomline side skirts Iv found places that sell them but the price always comes up in dollars Dont really want to buy from america due to import taxes etc I was going to have a set made but i seem to have got slated for wanting...
  6. B

Mugen replica lip/skirts group buy?

Hi, following on from this thread http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31114-replica-mugen-rear-lip/ i have been in touch with the seller and im looking to place an order in the next week or two Would anyone be interested in any parts and then split the shipping cost? I will be ordering...