Search results

1. WayneCivic

Standard Spring Eibach Spring

Anyone got a pic of the triangle arrows which are used to locate the top mounts to the shocks?
  2. WayneCivic

Thanks guys Jimmer I fitted mine last night that's why I thought I would ask the question, but I fitted the new springs both ways to see if they would, and they did 😕
  3. WayneCivic

Question..... The OEM front springs on a DC5, the coils are closer together at the bottom of the spring, the new Eibach springs if you fit them the same as the OEM ones with the coils closer at the bottom, the Eibach writing on the springs is upside down..... I have seen Mugen shocks and...
  4. WayneCivic

Cam chain change

Bloody hell and that was a new chain?? I'm worried now doing mine in a few weeks got all my bits of Johnny at Tegiwa, asked him about the FD2 top guide but he said it will be ok
  5. WayneCivic

Cam chain change

How did it snap dude
  6. WayneCivic

Best Coilovers?!?

Mostly road use, a few track days not a lot
  7. WayneCivic

Best Coilovers?!?

What would you buy dude?
  8. WayneCivic

Best Coilovers?!?

Hi guys Just wondering what people seem to be buying them most of?
  9. WayneCivic

Anyone know why???

Thought it would be something like that I'm making new ones out of an old inner tube
  10. WayneCivic

Anyone know why???

Just wondering what the black felt stuff is on the white clips of the sideskirts is for? Anyone know?
  11. WayneCivic

BuddyClub Ball Joints

Hey guys need some advise, what are the BuddyClub Ball joints like? I'm hearing mixed reviews, also hear that they only work with coilovers and not just lowering springs?
  12. WayneCivic

Bridgestone RE002

Think I will scrub on 225's 😔
  13. WayneCivic

Bridgestone RE002

So we saying these are no good then
  14. WayneCivic

Bridgestone RE002

Hi guys Has anyone tired the RE002's? I saw them on a DC5 at Trax at the weekend they looked like a nice tread pattern?
  15. WayneCivic

Loud Knocking

Right guys, I'm guessing a lot of people are going to disagree with what I have done here, but I think I would have sorted the J's exhaust knock (need some wet weather) It was knocking where Tonksy said in his pic just near the tunnel for the exhaust to go, it looks like the J's exhaust just...
  16. WayneCivic

Tyre advise/ don't want to scrub

Thanks guys I think I will take the risk and see how I get on 👍🏻
  17. WayneCivic

Thanks dude should have done this in the first place (lazy😕). But I have now wheels are 17 7.5 45 so if anyone knows if I can get 225 and be ok that be great! 👍🏻😀 Thanks in advance 😎
  18. WayneCivic

Not kidding £123.20 cheapest I can find