Search results

1. ND1989

Need a little help

Owch.
  2. ND1989

Need a little help

I have found that the reg almost never yields a result. You will need to search by make and model however a lot of mainstream insurers dont deal with the DC5. Admiral and sainsburys do. Try the insurers on here I was with Adrian Flux last year and they were good. Sainsburys as of tomorrow.
  3. ND1989

Calling all Insurers

When I filled out the online quotation it came up as 1998cc. My job is also a pretty low risk job so that has an impact as well. The closest I got to it was flux at 400.
  4. ND1989

Calling all Insurers

Apparently they do Neil. I confirmed over the phone too. Even took a quid off for having a nectar card.
  5. ND1989

Calling all Insurers

It is time again to renew my car insurance for the Teg. I have gotten a quote from a few places with Sainsbury's being the cheapest at £252. If any of you think you can match/better this please pm me. Thanks.
  6. ND1989

EML and Codes

Ok. so what I have learned is that no an EP3 sensor will not work, why? as it is narrowband compared to the DC5 wideband sensor. I have sourced a new sensor from jap service parts. It is a denso sensor with the same part number as the one on my car, how do I know? because I crawled my ass under...
  7. ND1989

EML and Codes

Evening all, Interesting, or not, one here. Last week after hitting a rather large patch of standing water my EML came on. The codes it is throwing are P1166 + P1167 which points to the primary o2 sensor and its heater circuit. Fine Now the crux of the issue. I have a o2 Sensor which if I...
  8. ND1989

Driving quickly

I didnt mean to sound overly negative there but if you just cant help but to drive fast, does it matter what car your in?
  9. ND1989

Driving quickly

It isnt the car thats the problem.
  10. ND1989

j's racing

I have the J's back box on with the OEM Bpipe at the moment, it is very liveable if a little quiet when hooning. I have a 2.5" unsilenced pipe to put on over the summer though!
  11. ND1989

Is it just my luck

Will give that a go at service time Rom, cheers.
  12. ND1989

Is it just my luck

Mine is the same but as said above it definitely seems temperature dependant. Even when the car has been sat in the sun it doesn't seem to crunch at all. Not too worrying.
  13. ND1989

Do EP3 braided brake lines fit DC5

As title guys, have a chap offering me some brand new brake lines at a good price, catch is they are EP3 fitment. I didnt think they would fit but you never know. Cheers
  14. ND1989

Recommend me some good detailing/car car products

Billberry wheel cleaner. Loves it.
  15. ND1989

Harness Mounting

The brackets pictured above seem an elegant solution to the problem. And at only £12 they are a bit of a bargain I think. Shall be ordering some for the summer.
  16. ND1989

Pulling to the left... Any suggestions what else I can do?

Ill add my 2p and see if it helps you. Before I bought the Teg I had an EP3, loved it to bits but I was getting frustrated with poor handling in both wet and dry conditions, I had 0 confidence in the car, in fact my friend outran me in a transit van. In a bid to solve this I bought some Evo...
  17. ND1989

Newbie from Scotland

Welcome along man, Im in Dundee.
  18. ND1989

Group Buy – HKS lowered seat rail - £130

Awesome, same situation as in my civic. I just wanted to make sure nothing else needed drilled or messed with. I converted the price earlier in the week, works out at around £120 before shipping.
  19. ND1989

Group Buy – HKS lowered seat rail - £130

Easy to fit? bolt on seat, bolt in to car?
  20. ND1989

Deciding on springs

Not sure. A couple of places are listing the Eibach's still so part of me thinks I should suck it up and buy some, and another part thinks save and get some coilovers. Meisters are what I am thinking at the moment but at £800 they aren't cheap.