Search results

1. antisanta

what car did you previously own ?

Nissan Almera Astra G SRi SS EP3 EG6 SiR Mk1 MX5 BMW e46 320D Seat Leon Cupra R NHB EP3 BMW e36 328 Mk1 MX5 BMW e36 323 Integra DC5 Clio 172 K20 DC2 (current) NHB Civic EP3 Passat PD130 x2 (current) Theres more but I've forgotten. I have a problem. The reoccurring theme is Honda is life.
  2. antisanta

Newbie Chester

Welcome to the Integra fraternity! I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm only 15 mins from Chester. Look out for a dc2! Yellow Fogs will be on ofcourse, standard.
  3. antisanta

My old car

Haha did you read all the issues Marc had with it on here? :p Maybe thats why its changed hands so many times!
  4. antisanta

Newbie from North Wales

Haha thanks mate, should be good once it's done! Aiming for March 2017! Haha I know well you probably won't see as many over winter cause some of us are scared of the salt dissolving them :D. Ahh I love a Clio, had a 172 for track myself :).Renault 5 as a daily? haha fair play, I like it! I've...
  5. antisanta

My old car

Kpro but no mention of a remap? Weird. Guess its sold again now? Get a Black one next time Marc. (:
  6. antisanta

Newbie from North Wales

The white DC5 you saw was probably Dan haha or maybe even my old one, both on the forums too. I'm from Mold, did have a DC5, K20 DC2 now (In progress). Theres a fair few of us in tegs round these parts! We have a few meets throughout the year, I say meets - Drive-outs, often to the Evo and...
  7. antisanta

Subaru / Poobaru.. opinions please!

Thats good to know. Ohlins are popular, on Evos at least. ££££ though.. something to work towards haha. Oil cooler is a shout, the spec Cs have them don't they? Power is probably enough to be honest, anymore and I'll be bordering on loosing my license everytime I drive it! Friend tells me...
  8. antisanta

Cheers mate, it's really nice to be honest. Feels completely different to the others I've been in, dunno wether thats cause the others have been dogs or what. This one feels very well put together, quick too. Twin-scroll turbo so has minimal lag, running 330hp with a map from Andy Carr :). It's...
  9. antisanta

Bit of an update for this. For those of you that have seen the above subaru on the various Jap pages on FB for swaps or sale, do an avoid. I traveled nearly 400 miles to be disappointed. Hes a nice enough lad but the cars not all that. Its got quite a bit scratch on one of the doors, described...
  10. antisanta

RWD is on the list of things to try too! Well, I have an e36 323 coupe which is pretty fun but its not a jap spec animal ;) Well, I've decided to give it another go, having figured a 30 minute drive with a sales man isn't gonna show me what the car can do, I've been speaking to a dude thats...
  11. antisanta

Test drove an RB320 today, wasn't blown away to be honest. It drove well, handled alright, stopped well and all that good stuff. Driving position was good, nice interior, but it didn't feel like anything special. I was driving it for the best part of 30 mins, mostly B roads and yeah its quick...
  12. antisanta

Steering wheel choices

No dish on it really. Scene points are off the charts. If you couple it with a Works Bell snap-off and boss you're a true baller. http://www.nardi-personal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116:nd-classic-6062-33-2092&catid=40&Itemid=280&lang=en#prettyPhoto
  13. antisanta

Cheers mate, what I'll probably do is when I have the funds in place to do either or, I'll get a test drive booked in and go from there. RB320s are around 15k, but theyre the UK 2.5Ls so would probably go for a JDM variant. Would still have to be black though <3 haha. Cheers guys!
  14. antisanta

Steering wheel choices

I love my Nardi Classic :)
  15. antisanta

Thank you for the input Linus, I should have said in the OP really. My teg isnt a "trackcar" but I use it on track, I also use it go pop to the shops of a weekend as well as a sunday blast around wales so I'd like something of an all rounder, just quicker than she is now, with a turbo. Like I...
  16. antisanta

Thanks for all the comments guys! Interesting topic for sure. Yeah everyone I talk to about them says avoid the UK 2.5L The JDM models are better specced as well, plus I like JDM cars! I'm still leaning toward keeping the teggy tbh but still open to more opinions. I've seen the build threads...
  17. antisanta

Right so, I'll set the scene. Had the Teggy just over a year now, recently came back from thrashing it around the 'ring. Loved it. Car was faultless! Shes currently running 232hp had a fair bit of work done on handling and alignment so its cornering ability is my favorite part of the car...
  18. antisanta

4 wheels and tyres in the back of a DC5?

You'd be surprised how many women you can get in the boot.. I mean wheels and tyres. It's huge!
  19. antisanta

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

Having compared a dyno graph of mine (RBC) and a mates (RRC) the curves are very similar.. I'd save the money and just stick with the RBC to be honest.