Search results

1. TheH

To the K PRO Gurus *need help!

My tuner has his map locked and wont give out his password which i understand,so i think this means i cant download it and reupload it to the latest version meanin i have to bring it back to him to use his laptop,he is the a few hours away which is a right pain but surely this can solved easily...
  2. TheH

How do i get the older version?
  3. TheH

So after installing my new k tuned hall effect tps i wanted to calibrate it with my kpro,so i installed the newest version of K manager and plug it in,so pressed f10 and i got "the calibration in the ecu is from an older version of kmanager,please re upload the calibration before datalogging" so...
  4. TheH

TPS on the way out?

Yeah my new tps wont be here until next week,i really hope it sorts it
  5. TheH

TPS on the way out?

No i havnt checked the shaft but the tb only has about 15k kms on it,and the hybrid racing are not know to stick at all so i dont think that would be the problem,but il check anyway. Yeah i have kpro,i dont have my laptop either,i have ordered an ktuned hall effect tps so hopefully im right!
  6. TheH

TPS on the way out?

I being having this problem for a while now,and after doin some research on it i think my tps is dying but i said id ask on here. When i changed my throttle body for a hybrid racing 70mm to go on my rbc i just used my oem tps,now even before i changed all of this i used to get a slight jerk...
  7. TheH

Knocking/Ticking from drivers side front

I have an ETD and its still the same now as it was without it,i have energy engine mount inserts too so the engine is pretty solid,a video would be a great idea
  8. TheH

Knocking/Ticking from drivers side front

I still havnt figured out whats wrong,i checked the carrier bearing and theres very slight play in it and to me it looks like its slightly weeping,it only happens in forward or rearward motion coming off on throttle ect
  9. TheH

How many K is the standard D2R bulbs for the DC5?

4300k i changed mine to 6k and they are the perfect look and great light output
  10. TheH

Newby ready to buy dc5

Welcome along :)
  11. TheH

The 2nd gear fix - MTF 3 ULTRA

So today i called into honda and asked about this 'ultra' version,he showed me a list of the oils they stock and it was indeed called MTF 3 ULTRA in 1ltr bottles,he called the warehouse and he was able to confirm that the usual MTF 3 1ltr bottles are packed in boxes of 12,the package is marked...
  12. TheH

Thank you to PORTHOS

Cheers porthos best of luck with the new toy!
  13. TheH

Rev hang on cold starts

I dont think the ecu would be the problem,mine does the same even when i run the mugen N1 or the Oem ecu with either Oem manifold or the DC sports,i think on k20a.org there is a Diy on how to clean the IACV i think he uses a compressor to blast air inside and allow the spindle thingy to spin...
  14. TheH

He never said how long he was using Mtf 3 but he did say he changed all the oils when he bought the car and even with fresh mtf it still had the same problem,mine was the same even after fresh mtf,im sure alot of guys are the same so its seems Mtf 3 Ultra is the answer wel just have to wait and see
  15. TheH

Yeah my car always had mtf 3 in it nutting else and 2nd has always being like that,so next time im doing the gearbox oil il be using ULTRA and il let you all known how she goes
  16. TheH

Il ask my local honda dealer tomorow if they can get it in
  17. TheH

Last night i met up with a guy to get some parts who is a previous owner of a dc5 and he was askin how my 2nd gear was,so i told him its the usual cold box problem and sometimes hesitating to fully engage second that we all or most of us have experienced.So then he tells he had the same problems...
  18. TheH

Thinking of gettting a 'teg...

I get bored of cars quiet easily and I have mine 11 months now and everytime i drive it it make me smile!reading what the rest of the guys said their all absolutly right so im not goin to repeat them but i was like you i wanted an s2000 first but went for the dc5 and durin the summer a mate of...
  19. TheH

IRISH DC5 owners - Need your help!

Problem sorted guys...cheers for the help!
  20. TheH

IRISH DC5 owners - Need your help!

Yeah sound il keep looking for one for sale and il get back to you if cant get one soon,where abouts are you in dublin?