Search results

1. opulent

Speaker recommendations?

I'm wanting to upgrade my speakers, think just the front now and the rears in a few months.. I'm really unsure on what's good to buy, what's over priced and good value.. I've got what I believe to be standard speakers and I'm just wanting to upgrade to something better sound with bit more...
  2. opulent

Jacking up fail.

Right I'm having loads of bad look recently... This afternoon I jacked my car up using the jacking point on the front, when letting the car back down, the jack moved and slipped and hit the radiator support bar and bent it..... :( This also lifted the pushed the t section slam panel up so my...
  3. opulent

Braking problem.

right I'm having a problem with my brakes. when driving and braking from say around 60 mpg my steering wheel and brake peddle vibrate. can feel it when going slower but isn't as noticeable. it doesn't happen when accelerating hard. when i bought the car in December i had new front discs and...
  4. opulent

Control arm bushes and driving comfort

Hi Changing my front drop links today realised one of the control arm brushes is starting look very tired worn so will need replacing soon. Thinking of energy suspension or hard race control arm bush sets. I know these will stiffen things up but what will be like used on a daily basis? Will...
  5. opulent

Buying a front brace from USA

hi all I've found on US ebay a front brace that quite cheap, and has the chucky look that i like. all in with postage it works out at £44.22. Link to ebay item i know the front brace is only a bling item as the OEM one provides enough bracing. so thought it maybe worth it getting one? my...
  6. opulent

Left hand side motor mount

Hi there notice today my left hand side motor mount rubber has split so I'm guessing thats has seen better days! Whats the best mount to replace this with? OEM or something upgraded? i plan on adding inserts for the other mounts but wanted to get this sorted first...
  7. opulent

Spoiler seal / gasket

Hi I've just taken my spoiler off to paint it, some one in the past used tiger seal to bond it back on. I want to replace that with a proper seal. I'm sure there should of been one from factory? Does anyone know how I can get one?
  8. opulent

Rear indicator tint guide

Hi Thought i would make my own guide for this as i can't find one myself. To do this i did kinda cheat but i've made it easy for other people... I bought a rear indicator pre-cut red tint film to cover as i want the best shape and take out all the guess work. I could could only find this is...
  9. opulent

MTEC Industries Trans Race Springs

Hi tonight i was looking around on the RSX forum and some across a thread to do with cleaning up 'slop' in the gear box. this is quite annoying i think. a lot of them seem to rate a race springs by a company called MTEC Industries. Not heard anything about them before. do they apply for the...
  10. opulent

OEM Front Brake Disc size

hi I'm having a problem with my car at the minute. The garage i bought my car off said they will supply new front brake discs. but every set they are getting aren't right. they are saying my car hasn't got OEM spec discs on. I believe they are totally standard. i feel like trying him to do one...
  11. opulent

Replacement Floor matts

Hi Just got my integra and it doesn't have OEM matts with the car but some mats from another type r and they don't fit properly. dc5 mats are pretty pricey as I'm sure your all aware. does anyone know of any alternatives that you can get? any pictures of alternative mats would be good :)
  12. opulent

non oem earth strap needed?

hi just recently got my dc5. i noticed my has a earth strap coming from my cam cover that doesn't look OEM. Thought someone may know why its there, maybe its been made as a replacement? or if it's pointless...
  13. opulent

Jazz rear window i-vtec sticker

Hi I've recently notice that the Honda jazz has a small i-vtec sticker in the rear window. Just wondering know anyone one know how I could get one of these stickers...
  14. opulent

So Honda garage DC5 build thread of awesomeness!

So searching though honda tech this evening and came across this build thread and the car level of detail is absolutely awesome! also like the quality of all the pictures and how much is shown.. i'm also loving the rear tow hook they made for the car as well... they sell them but won't ship...
  15. opulent

DC5 with reg A6 TGE forum member

hi im in the market for a dc5, well still have my DC2 to sell but hopefully going this week if the guy pulls through... found blue dc5 for sale on piston heads with reg A6 TGE. thought i would ask if anyone knows anything about this car... link to the add on piston heads this is the write...
  16. opulent

Do you know this DC5? past member car?

Hi im selling my dc2 because i want a dc5. tonight i posted for sale ad on a honda for sale group on Facebook. i received a message asking if i would like to swap his dc5 with cash his way for my dc2. i notice the car has club stickers and want to know if anyone knows anything of the car. the...
  17. opulent

New member want to from a 2 to a 5.

hi im from nottingham, i current have a CW jdm DC2 and wanting to upgrade to a arctic blue dc5. just shopping round at the minute / filtering through forum to see what's what. i currently have a Fiesta sport van as a daily as well that i no longer need because i'm choosing not to go down...